Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc. Gurus 3-8-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc. Gurus 3-8-12

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:13 am

3-8-2012 *Jonnywg JUST IN FROM BANKING SYSTEMS IN NYC...THE DOWNLOADS WILL TRY TO ALIGN AFTER 2 PM TODAY...IT WAS STATED THAT THIS COULD TAKE UNTIL 4PM EST TO COMPLETE...THIS IS THE NEXT STEP TO POSTING LIVE...WE DO NOT KNOW IF THERE ARE OTHER STEPS INVOLVED BUT WILL BE HERE ALL DAY TO REPORT

3-8-2012 *BellaGrits I feel great...I know my sources; I know my own conversations and communications throughout the day and night...there is every reason for you to feel positive and upbeat today...no, this isn't your "everyday" investment-- many many obstacles and challenges...It's a great day...I look forward to the day unfolding.

3-8-2012 *DinarWishes I still think it Could Show today...From what Im hearing it is a Possibility...Im not saying it will...Im saying it Can.

3-8-2012 *Jonnywg WE GIVE YOU THE TRUTH AS PRESENTED TO US...SOMETIMES IT IS SMOKE AND SOME TIMES THE RULES CHANGE AND SOMETIMES IT IS TRUE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO RV...THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT ...THE SOURCES ARE HIGHER...THE INFO HAS MOVED FROM ONE AGENCY TO ANOTHER IN THE PROCESS AND WE FOLLOWED AND VERIFIED. THE SYSTEMS IN THE BANKS ARE ACTUALLY DOWNLOADING...WHY SO LONG I DO NOT KNOW, WILL IT RV. IT SHOULD...WILL WE REPORT THE FACTS...YOU CAN COUNT ON IT...WE ARE VERY POSITIVE RIGHT NOW.

3-8-2012 *Jonnywg REPORT FROM THE BANKS ARE THAT THE BANK SCREENS ARE DOWNLOADING AS THEY WERE AT 5 PM LAST NIGHT...NO LIVE RATES ON THE TELLER SCREENS AS YET...WE REITERATE THAT THE DATA HAS BEEN RELEASED TO THE BANKING SYSTEM...IT SHOULD NOT BE LONG AS WE HOPE THERE IS CASHIN POSSIBILITIES TODAY.

3-8-2012 *Bluwolf ALL RATES HAVE BEEN PROCESSED ALREADY, WE NOW AWAIT FOR THE BANKS TO INFORM US WHEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO JUST CASH IN.

3-8-2012 *Cap1 THIS RV AND EVERYTHING THAT SURROUNDS IT FINANCIALLY IS THE BIGGEST THING TO EVER HIT THE FINANCIAL WORLD. SO, WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT IS TO BE REVEALED TODAY. MANY, MANY BANKERS AND OTHERS WELL TO DO PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVITY TODAY.

3-8-2012 *DinarWishes I had 3 banks tell me they had rates here in the U.S. and one across the pond just waiting for the process to finish and the buy signal to be given...remember we will all cross the finish line together...Nobody will get to cash out before anyone else...Countries that is. Things sound good but, we wait till we have a solid confirmation. Let me be clear...once it has been released it will go to the banks within seconds...then the banks will post to the other levels of the banks and the banks can hold it for a whole day and then let you cash in. I've had calls indicating it was in process but until I can cash out...I will not say we RV'd.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's