Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-17-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-17-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...my friend [Guru] Walkingstick is working with the Government of Iraq and the Central Bank of Iraq. Not only on the 2nd set of books that was successfully done. But because those books were successful on the 30th of December of 2018 my friend’s firm received 240 contracts from the Gov’t of Iraq. ...The Government of Iraq has started internally. In fact 24 of those 240 contracts have already been paid! And they were paid in IQDs...they were paid at a rate of one to one to the USD! ...Let’s say for example the contracts were worth 200,000. And the 200,00 was paid is paid to my friend’s firm in Iraqi dinars...that 200,000 dinars was presented in the contract at a rate of 1 to 1 to the USD. So that 200,000 dinars is actually $200,000.00 American dollars...my friend has a contract in his hands at 1 to 1 with the American dollar and the Iraqi dinar.

1-17-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO, on December the 30 when my friends firm was given 240 contracts at a rate of one to one with the American dollar they lifted the three zeros electronically in country!!! And this is exactly what they told you they were going to do!!! ...240 contracts are a lot of contracts at a new RI rate.. And as I said they have gone from the NEER (Nominal effective Exchange rate) to the REER (Real effective Exchange Rate). Soon it will be announced publicly at a rate of 1 to 1 because these calculations have been done, tested and approved. But above all they have been built on Int’l standards. ...IMO, a 1 to 1 in country is something that we, as investors of the IQD, will never see! (hint: IMO the rate we see will be much higher).

1-17-2019 Intel Guru Delta Single Currency Crosses...LOT OF MOVEMENT NEVER SEEN BEFORE...SPECIALLY...EUR/IQD AND GBP/IQD...

1-16-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana As much as we all hate "I told you so's", here are a couple. Headlines from the past couple days include: 1. BREXIT. When this was first brought up in 2016, I voiced my opinion that it wouldn't be successful and not to worry about it. As of this morning, it looks like the whole thing was a huge waste of time and is going nowhere... time will tell, but I could have told you that as well. 2. Did you catch my update last week? One of my talking points was oil, the price per barrel, and Iraq's sneaky but convenient exception to the ongoing limitations on production by OPEC members. Just look at these headlines...

1-16-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana "Could Oil Prices Rise By $25 Per Barrel In 2019?"; "Kuwait National: $ 65 Brent crude average during 2019 and 2020"; "Oil Markets Could See Deficit In 2019 The oil supply surplus is “starting to reverse,” according to a new report from Bank of America Merrill Lynch." (the word "deficit" is a good thing here); "Heavy Crude: From Glut To Shortage - Jan 15, 2019, 5:00 PM CST" ("Shortage" is another good word for us right now); "Oil rises with hopes of a better market under OPEC-led cuts " ... and so on. Here's the thing, folks... this is the situation that Iraq wants. This writing is on the wall, in the headlines, and it's heading towards RV time. Iraq can read the headlines just as well as we can, so for now we just hang on tight.

1-16-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Will the reinstatement happen in 2019? We don’t know when the reinstatement will occur for sure and many say the project to delete the zeros is now all done. So go figure? ...This news is coming from some VERY credible sources of information... ...there are no more delays expected. The process is on the move. They are telling us once again 2019 is our timeframe. OK – hold on to your horses! I do not know the exact timeframe in 2019 but all we can confirm is two things – 1) they just told us this week in the news media that 2019 is our year and 2) we know they normally like to target January and we still have half of the month of January remaining. So let’s see what happens in January and if it does not happen then we move to another target.

1-16-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Should we get our bottle of champagne ready? I have to tell everyone the CBI is still telling me they are targeting the month of January. I would not open your bottle of champagne and celebrate as of yet but I certainly would think about getting a nice BIG bottle and get it chilled and ready. But remember this saga is not over until the fat lady sings. Too many signs are showing us that this could finally be our month to see it. It has been a VERY long journey but I thinks perhaps it is coming to a conclusion…finally….

1-16-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A member of the Economic and Investment Committee said today that Iraq may be forced to float the dinar to encourage investment in Iraq...Sound familiar? There is no doubt in my mind we will see the dinar float at or about the same time as the launch of the banking system and market economy for investment. Hang in there. This seems to be the year Iraq will move forward launching a private sector and encouraging foreign investment.

1-16-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...it is kind of coming down to the wire now. We are getting some really positive input...We heard some activity started last night. ...We believe that we are at the point very little is required now before we get notified to go. ...there has been a number of meetings and conference calls in the recent days... Calls that took place with the large banks in conjunction with the Secretary of the Treasury...we think part of the plan was to talk about where we are in terms of the release and...can this thing happen immediately meaning in the next day or two. ...What I am telling you is you are very close. Everything we can say about Iraq appears to have been completed...We hope that we are at the end of the ride because the evidence is showing things are moving. I can just can tell you the rates that will be on the front screens for the Dinar and Dong will be much closer together than we thought.

1-16-2019 Newshound Guru Daytrader A number of members have expressed concern over a statement regarding an IMF Article IV consultation not occurring until later this year. This is Iraq’s normal Article IV consultation schedule. Most countries have an Article IV consultation with the IMF every 24 months, including the United States. It provides an opportunity for both the IMF and the country to discuss specifically where the country might have monetary policy or procedural shortcomings that need correction, and review what they’re doing that meets Article IV criteria.

1-16-2019 Newshound Guru Daytrader All that happens as the result of the consultation is agreement on a plan of action to make any necessary corrections. There is no failure, only a plan of action to rectify concerns. Iraq and the IMF have been planning the reinstatement of the IQD for a very long time, and during this time they continued to develop and fine-tune the process specific to Iraq's needs. IMO this has nothing to do with nor will it have any impact on what we seek.

1-16-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Contracts are to be funded by February 5, 2019. [Could this be the outside date?] PM Mahdi sent out a tweet stating that he is moving onward with implementing the program for government that was presented to Parliament and intends to complete it within the time frame that was previously announced. It appears he is making promises to the Iraqi citizens.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's