Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-18-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:29 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-18-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "FROM IRAQI TV: The Economic and Investment Committee.... Iraq may be forced to float the dinar to encourage investment in Iraq." Using words like Urgent Measures to reduce Auctions earlier, and now they may be FORCED to FLOAT the DINAR!!! The language is very powerful, thus, it is very important.. Again, the CBI stated the other day now, that the 2% fee on $20.00 (transactions) will cease on Sunday, thus, the take away is they may show us smalls.. imo.. Why all the Urgency? Logic points to reforms being completed, thus, change is coming...imo.

1-18-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling …They [Iraq] don’t have to revalue in one big pop or shot. They can revalue little by little. I’m not talking about a tenth of a penny. I’m talking about adding 10, 15, 20 cents a pop. Why they haven’t done it yet I don’t know. I simply do not have an answer for that. Because if I was them that’s exactly what I would be doing. I understand they have to protect themselves and not make it too expensive overnight to invest in Iraq…90% of their export is oil. That’s their economy. And the price of oil is going down so they are not making as much money. $56 a barrel is their break even point. I think it’s $54 to $56. They don’t just have to revalue for their sake. They have to send signals out to the international markets saying “we’re out to play.” If they are going to keep their currency low people are not going to send product to Iraq to be able to trade. It kind of binds them up. They need to start doing something.

1-18-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] The most recent picture has this happening either before January 21st...with some emphasis I am getting ...January 18th or Saturday. If not we skip over January 21st and go to January 22nd...It doesn’t guarantee it...It just means that is what I am hearing from very trusted sources that are very close to the situation. Iraq has basically been done and is no longer an issue the last six weeks...Iraq is out of the picture. If you are focusing on Iraq, you are in the wrong game. Let it go. It is done, done and done...I am going to say everything is still moving along like we think. Rates will be high. We just need the Go Signal. I am looking for that Go Signal anytime now.

1-17-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling People are asking me about the oil prices. There’s a big panic in the dinar world because the oil prices started going up…Fact - the United States has control over the oil markets and the price is going to go down. It’s going to force these countries to do all sorts of stuff…cause they are going to go broke if they don’t. They know it. We know it. We know where their break even points are…so people are seeing the oil prices go up. It’s short term.

1-17-2019 Intel Guru Delta FROM IRAQI TV: The Economic and Investment Committee.... Iraq may be forced to float the dinar to encourage investment in Iraq.

1-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "WHEN WILL THE IRAQI DINAR BE REVALUED?" So again the CBI is telling us and I quote - “the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is ready to be implemented by the country’s Central Bank; however, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission HAD DECIDED TO POSTPONE THE REVALUATION UNTIL NOW TO 2019”. What is this telling us? 1)Again the CBI does not work alone and needs the support of the rest of the government. 2)The project to delete the zeros was postponed until 2019. Again...this confirms that perhaps this year of 2019 is our year to get it done. It is now January 2019 folks!

1-17-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I...want to point out every year someone says look at the budget for a change. ...The budget has nothing to do with any reforms and can be made retroactive at anytime.

1-17-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The answer from the contact specifically says...as I have and others have suggested...They are article 8 compliant imo ... Like has been said for years, they don’t have to tell us.. But by actions they are. ...In other words. Imo, They show us they are article 8 just as they rightfully can without yet specifically saying so for 30 days ...

1-17-2019 Intel Guru Delta Single Currency Crosses...LOT OF MOVEMENT NEVER SEEN BEFORE...SPECIALLY...EUR/IQD AND GBP/IQD...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's