Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-22-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:57 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-22-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar should have taken place over the weekend and was held up again due to NSA security reasons. I have talked to my CBI contact and I am told that they are getting tired of this postponement and really need this currency to move ahead with the reconstruction phase. They are already a year late in their five year plan 2018-2022. The good news is there is still 10 days remaining in January and this month is the best opportunity for the CBI to do it for accounting reasons. Their fiscal accounting year coincides with the calendar new year unlike the western world that begins on Oct 1st.

1-22-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready At the moment, I can see no reason to delay the RV, and lots of reasons to go ahead immediately. After all, everyone says they are ready, so they should do it right now.

1-21-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...The Budget is "supposed" to be voted on during Tuesdays' session. Members are dissatisfied with Mahdi's progress during his first 100 days.

1-21-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan We just watched a few of the largest firms in the world have a meeting with Alak today. All in the same room. ...Iraq is ready and they had to get on the same page for whats coming now, as it will be different than before. imo.. The meeting with those who dot the I’s and cross the T’s were at the central bank today and word is there was cargo leaving the banks at night.. Makes one wonder at this present time why? Don’t forget, the central bank issues cash... all imo.

1-21-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat [Is the CBI saying replacing the larger 3 zero notes with new currency?] If they remove three zeros the IQD it will be replaced by a new lower category currency thus when the CBI reinstates the currency they will have to raise the rate. But they do not need to get all the 3 zeros notes changed over. In fact the plan does not call for all of them either. Once the reinstatement occurs they told us it will take up to 10 years to get all these 3 zero notes out of circulation. So the reinstatement is also pivotal in this process.

1-21-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "The supervisory and auditing bodies meet in the Central Bank of Iraq" Quote: “a meeting of the bank held today under the chairmanship of the Governor, and the presence of the President of the Office of Financial Supervision, the head of the board of Securities, and the captain of accountants and auditors, and Vice-President of the Iraqi Association of Certified Public Accountants, and representatives of international audit firms (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Price waterhouse Coopers)." INTER .............. NA ...................TION ............... AL !!!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's