Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-24-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:08 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The landscape in Iraq is changing faster than ever these last few weeks. I'm still placing a lot of weight on the overall oil situation, which should not come as a surprise. HCL is about oil. Iraq's wealth is backed by oil. Iraq's history as a wealthy nation is OIL. Iraq still has... oil. It's only the last decade or so that Iraq has not been a wealthy nation, and it's my firm belief that they will return to that prosperity. They have been working their way back for some time now, and 15 years may seem like a long time to some, but let's take a look at the bigger picture..

1-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Imagine the history books, as written 100 years from now. "In 2003, the country of Iraq went backwards. Their currency (IQD) plummeted from 3X the value of the USD to mere pennies on the dollar. Their government and political system was in shambles and they were under extreme scrutiny from the outside world, the United Nations, and more. Despite these setbacks and challenges, the people of Iraq were determined to regain their former position in the world. With some deft political moves and shrewd business practices, Iraq revalued their currency in the year 2019. It was a move that shocked the markets but also stimulated the global economy... "

1-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana When you look at the big picture, 15 years is a tiny window. It's a blip in history, and if you zoom out far enough, you barely even notice it on the timeline. ...Back to the current situation - it was only a couple weeks ago that we were talking about oil looking for $60 as a benchmark. We are hovering just above $50, but looking at the charts gives me a pretty nice feeling. ...it stands to reason that we're going to see a bit of ping-pong in the news. The Budget is one such ping pong item, with the following encouraging bit: There seems to be an agreement on what the Kurds will be getting, and it's a bit higher than what they were arguing about a few years ago. The fact that Baghdad is raising the ante for the Kurds could easily be telling us that they are getting a little looser with their wallets. If they were headed for a LOP, would they do that? I don't think so!

1-23-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTES ON BUDGET LAW OF 2019" DONE...

1-23-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat THE NEWS ON THE IRAQI DINAR REINSTATEMENT: There is some good news as I know the CBI desperately wants to move ahead with this process but is being held back. Over this past weekend we had a situation when the CBI wanted to reinstate and tried to pull the trigger. It was unsuccessful. Some ask me how did I know since no one knows a date or a firm rate. ...I did not know a date or a rate until AFTER the fact. How could I? I just happened to have called my CBI contact to get an update and this is what I was told. Are they lying to me? ...maybe …but I don’t think so. The very good news is the CBI still has plans for the month of January and we still have 9 days remaining…

1-23-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni From what I am reading today it sounds like parliament passed the budget today at the 7pm session. Need more confirmation but looks like good news.

1-23-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 THE WAIT IS "SUPPOSEDLY" OVER...IT'S DONE...IT'S FINISHED...THE RV IS ON ITS' WAY...NO MORE TALKIN'-NO MORE TESTIN'...BRING IT ON ALREADY! ITS YOUR SEASON!!! IF NOT THIS WEEK...I'LL BE SURPRISED BIG TIME...We are just waiting for the call any day... or any hour . . .or any minute. Time will tell.

1-23-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling …the price per barrel has gone down a lot faster than what they anticipated. And the United States is taking over the world market faster than anticipated…remember their [Iraq’s] bottom line is $54-$55 per barrel Brent Price…What happens to their country when they need more? Guess what that goalpost moves and they are going to need more money…Article “U.S. could soon pump more crude than Saudia can at their peak”…we are moving a lot faster than we thought we were going to…this should make you happy. That’s good news. That’s super good news…that’s what I love about the information coming out of the oil industry. Because it means everything for us. You should be very very happy.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's