Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-26-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:07 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-26-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We still have 6 days remaining and I am still being told that the CBI has planned to complete the reinstatement sometime prior to the end of the month. We know that deep state operatives in the US government are keeping the Iraqi dinar from moving to an international status and being reinstated back on the global currency exchanges. ...This is intentional, so as not to let the Trump administration hold a huge economic boom for America. This would be a huge political win for him. Yes, I do now believe it is being intentionally held back at the detriment of Iraq. I can not give another timeline for a window for the reinstatement until this ongoing political battle (nightmare) is over in Washington, DC or at least settles down. I really thought that last Saturday was a hopeful time and we would have been at the banks this week already. But this did not happen.

1-26-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via TBall] IMO...this ride is just about over with starting today. Trump reopened the US Gov for the RV....to get it done...Iraq needed this time to release it 1-3 weeks...They approved their budget for the first time in over 14 years on Tuesday...

1-25-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...I think I got into this back in 06. What has change since then, that you think we are getting close..Now granted they are finally have a little bit of infrastructure, but to today's standards is pretty much third world...] You are correct, things are still pretty much third world over there... but no more so than when their currency was 3X the USD. We're on the right track.

1-25-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL Another crazy day in our world of politics, finance and what we continue to wait patiently for - The GCR/RV. The overall picture is strengthening and hopes and expectations are running high. Stay focused and be ready for the change coming.

1-25-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "$111 billion Iraq budget in 2019" Quote: "The budget amounted to 111.8 billion dollars with revenues rely mainly on oil exports at 3.9 million barrels per day..." Once they drop three zeros, as we expect, the Trillions become Billions. How they report it is gray area. Until they go live, assume trillions, but if they muddy the water on purpose, it is for a purpose... imo.

1-25-2019 Intel Guru Bruce The other thing that we heard was that the CBI had done what they needed to do except we are waiting for one more thing, and that one more thing might just be Iraq’s revalued dinar rate and putting it out internationally and it might occur at...the meeting of the World’s Economic Forum in Davos...the Iraqi dinar might be announced there with a new rate at that venue...Now tomorrow [Friday] is the last day... If they do I think that portends very well for us and it might actual trigger our start.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's