Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-28-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:39 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-28-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "The text of the Federal Court's appeal of articles in the law of the National Oil Company" That last art. happened last Wednesday. It was pretty darn important. The National Oil Co. was trying to withhold the oil share money from the people of Iraq. Keep it all for themselves. The Supreme Court ruled the amendments unconstitutional. YAY!!!

1-28-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I am not hearing anything from the CBI on a matter of completion of the project to delete the zeros. With only three days remaining in January I doubt if we are going to see any RV this month. I do not have another window of opportunity for you. Like you I am very disappointed we did not yet see the RV. ...I do know that the US NSA stopped it on Jan 19th probably due to SECURITY reasons with Iranian influence in the elections. The three remaining ministers still have not yet been voted on. They are now fighting to get the Iranian militias out of Iraq. Since ISIS is now gone and the US is helping to protect the borders keep them out, there is no use for these militias any longer to occupy Iraq.

1-27-2019 Newshound Guru Sunkissed Article: "Accession of Iraq to the International Organization of Securities Commissions" That's STOCK MARKET talk! --- SECURITIES! How can one be a MEMBER of the IOSC without a convertible currency? It would be like buying tires and you don't own a car!! Why be invited to the annual meeting in May if you won't have a convertible currency? Could THIS be what Iraq was waiting on?

1-27-2019 Intel Guru Delta [...From all of your research and contacts, what do you think about volume of dinar now compared to Saddam's time?...] IMO THE NOTE COUNT IS NOT AN ISSUE ANY MORE.... CBI IS READY AND TOLD US THEY ARE PREPARING TO LIFT ZEROS. IT DOES LOOK GOOD...IT'S NOT AN OPTION ...THEY MUST DO IT...

1-27-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Association of Private Banks will participate tomorrow (Sunday) in the meeting of the Arab Monetary Fund" Quote: "the meeting will address the concepts of financial inclusion and ways to raise the rate at the level of the Arab world" Sure sounds like what we were told by WS in the past. AMF / AAD - IMF - SDR is at play. The IQD maybe forced to float in a basket of currencies. Well, interestingly enough not only is it in ink from a recent article, it has been verified by those in Iraq that would need to know to be a true statement and that may be exactly what we will see out of this. The decision makers for the Finance Conference 2019 in February will be needing the results of the new formulated numbers from the 2019 Budget as in international rate (imo), just as the Arab Monetary Fund will. So I hope we all can see the sense of urgency at play now. The crunch time is seriously upon us and them... imo.

1-27-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I think the sudden passage of the budget was a pretty good indication that this is about to bust loose... The fact that Allaq announced, a day in advance, that the budget would pass, told me everything I needed to know about who was in control of this process in Iraq... Hint...it isn't anybody in the parliament… This is in the hands of Allaq, IMF, and Trump.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's