Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-1-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-1-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Question: Is Iraq going to "lop"? In the case of Iraq, one of 3 things is going to happen eventually, with “eventually” being either immediately, next week, or maybe a year from now. There is no “deadline” that they are bound to, nor will there ever be one in the current political and economic climate. Certainly there will be factors that could encourage Iraq to move faster or bide their time, but there is no entity or force on the planet that can force Iraq to make any changes to their monetary policy. Like I said at the start, Iraq will do one of three things..

2-1-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...these things are: 1. RV (ReValue) 2. Lop (remove some zeros, either from the exchange rate or the denominations) 3. Nothing. ...my opinion of our possible outcomes in this situation is this: 79% chance we see a change in the value upwards in the near future. 20% chance they do nothing other than maintain the status quo (for now). And a slight 1% chance of a lop. Personally...I like love those odds, and I'm sticking it out. I'm also preparing for the eventual change in value...

1-31-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Several article have surfaced the last few days implying Iraq plans to open their economy to the world in the 'next phase' or 'next stage.' I caution those who think that may be within a week or so. It still could be months. Iraq still has numerous laws to pass or make changes too to invite investment. Parliament is on a break and the next session may not be enough time to pass the needed legislation. A critical piece of the puzzle is coming up February 10-11. Iraqi Finance 2019 could give us some needed timeframes as Iraq continues to transition to a market economy.

1-31-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "REVEALED: REASONS FOR DELAYING THE MOVE TO IMPROVE THE INVESTMENT ENVIRONMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN IRAQ" Quote: “delayed DUE TO CONCERN ABOUT THE ELECTIONS AND AFTER THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT," stressing that "in the coming days will witness the actual beginning of the application of these procedures." ...this...paragraph ...is probably the most important of all. So we just have to sit tight and wait to see what they do.

1-31-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...IMF Article 8 and UN CHAPTER 7 are completely different issues. UN Chapter 7 was a series of UN sanctions stemming from the Gulf War era… IMF Article 14 is a set of obligations and responsibilities which Iraq has accepted and complied with (monetary policy wise) – Once they demonstrate they are fully able, they should accept and move on into Article 8 (from Article 14) – which is a different set of responsibilities and obligations. All of which will be done with IMF oversight and guidance.

1-31-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The next stage will witness great economic openness on the regional and global environment" Quote: "the most important items that were added to the law of the general budget 2019, and is likely to arrive in less than two days to the government and the Presidency of the Republic for ratification and start to apply." No going back from here imo. We are going to get paid. imo. Lets keep in mind the article suggests the Ratification is within two days...real close... imo.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's