Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-10-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-10-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [...The investment conference, which is/was to begin tomorrow (2/10), has now been pushed back to this summer...??] Yes it appears as such and in my opinion, it was due to that they haven't shown the rate yet. I was expecting them to cancel with out it. ...There is nothing bad out there to support we are not in a good place today! Those that were expecting the final rate ahead of the conference, knew in advance if the rate didn't change they would not be having one.. imo..

2-10-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi News: The federal budget is ready for implementation by the ministries and the governorates, although not yet published in the Official Gazette. The ratification by the Presidency of the Republic on the budget makes it considered an effective and enforceable law. This gives the ministries and the provincial governments the right to legally use the budget to implement their plans. Iraqi TV reporting Hakeem and Abadi this morning saying how important it is to complete the cabinet As Soon As Possible.

2-9-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV broadcasted a member of the Finance Department requesting that all ministries of the government receive a copy of the revised budget and to get it ratified and ready for implementation starting on Monday. Iraqi TV is reporting that the budget will be printed in the gazette "in the next two days" and will be enforced immediately upon its printing. Iraqi TV aired footage of US troops patrolling downtown Baghdad today. US Banks are reporting an "expectation" of exchange activity possibly as early as Monday. Reported IQD screen rates are varying from $4.43 to $4.60...depending on the source. Trying to confirm a possible rumor of exchange activity across the Pond...standby for that one, it could take a while.

2-9-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT SUGGESTING THIS WEEKEND. I READ THE TEA LEAVES AND THE INDICATORS ARE POINTING TO SOON. IT'S THE WHEN THAT WE ALL WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO AND ONLY THOSE IN CONTROL KNOW....AND THEY MAY BE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TIME. Yes indeed. Another weekend is upon us in Dinarville. But Wait...is there light at the end of the tunnel? My oh my...There IS and it's very bright and getting bigger!

2-9-2019 Newshound Guru ChrisC ...I think WS [Guru Walkingstick] thought this was going to happen last year because it was supposed to and Trump planned for it to. However, as W [Guru Walkingstick] found out with Maliki, Iran swings a big stick in Iraq and these people are hard to control. Realizing that asking politely and even giving them gift upon gift was not going to work, Trump came up with a new strategy...Trump realized he had to choke out the source...I think all of these sanctions that have made them see stars and tap out was to force them to see the RV as a solution and not something they should continue to interfere with. He now has Iran HAPPY to get dinar and looking forward to it rising in value...

2-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I did not say the budget is holding up the RI. ...I said it is foolish to put any one event to say it is holding up the RI... No one knows the date or timing. ...There is no evidence right now that there is any target to RI soon.

2-9-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iraq, New Iranian Central Bank / "New currency" map is on its way?" As Frank [Guru Frank26] is saying INTERNATIONALISM is the theme... Converting Dinar into other currencies like the Euro, Ryial, etc.. The AMF is having a meeting on Saturday in regard to Financial Developments. Well what Financial Developments are staring at us..lol. WS [Guru Walkingstick ?] data imo is AMF / AAD - IMF / SDR 3x type of developments that need to be discussed. Kinda like a huddle just before executing the big play.. We shall see.. Shall we not? lol. Is the NEW CURRENCY map on the way, mean the new currency of Iraq is being delivered or has been around the world? Keep in mind Iran told us they did a deal with electricity today and the payments are settled.. In other words past tense...imo.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's