Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-16-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:00 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-16-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article...December 10, 2014: "RAFIDAIN BANK IN DHI QAR CONFIRMS THAT THE INTRODUCTION OF ATM DEPENDS ON THE CURRENCY" Quote: "...the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks ARE SUBJECT TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DECISION TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY..." ...don’t anyone tell me that bringing these ATMs online and filling them with dinar is not part of the plan of project to delete the zeros. Here is the article in black and white...Here is the proof.

2-15-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Customs: The implementation of the agreement signed with Kurdistan as of tomorrow 15-02-2019" ADDING TAXES MEANS PRICES HAVE TO INCREASE AT LEAST BY 10 -30%...THAT WILL CAUSE INFLATION IN PRICES INSIDE IRAQ AND DEMONSTRATION FROM IRAQI...SO THE GOV AND CBI HAVE TO GIVE SOME POWER OF PURCHASE...STARTING THE TAXES FINALLY AFTER SO MANY YEARS IS ONE OF THE BEST NEWS SO FAR SHOULD GET ALL OF US HAPPY...THERE WAS ONLY 2 THINGS LIFT FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO MOVE TO ARTICLE VIII... 1 - TAXES...WILL BE DONE TOMORROW... 2 - LIFT THE 000 ZEROS...

2-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...old article from 2014... Article: "DELETION OF ZEROS IN 2014 NOW EARLY 2015...PROJECT IS READY AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A DEFERRED PROJECT" It is now already 2019 and so four years plus passed already. Where is the RV? This project to delete the zeros is so long, long overdue. Each time we go through an election cycle with a new government we have to start convincing everyone all over again to do it and the importance of it. I think we are so close I can hardly wait.

2-15-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The RV train is still chugging along, with nothing but positive steam powering these updates...suffice it to say that we're in a pretty spot! NOTHING has detracted from the good news on HCL. WE STILL have momentum on the budget, which is currently WAY AHEAD OF NORMAL. And I'll sweeten it up just a little bit with this - you remember that $60 mark I mentioned about a month ago? YEP, STILL GOING THE RIGHT WAY! Oil is creeping up on $56 as I write this. That's halfway to my mark of $60...and going strong!

2-15-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'm actually very pleased to see the steady growth of oil, rather than a sudden spike. This "controlled growth" is exactly what I would want if I were Captain of the CBI, because it shows stability in the main area that needs it. All of these things are coming together for us, creating the perfect situation. Obviously things can, and will, come up. I don't have an exact date for you, and I never will. But that sure won't stop me from being excited about what we're in the middle of right now! Overall, things are just looking dandy.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's