Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-19-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:25 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-19-2019 Intel Guru Delta [IMO, Once we see the Cab. members seated, we will see 3 zero deleted.] HOW ABOUT WHEN WE SEE 3 ZEROS DELETED...WILL SEE CAB MEMBER SEATED...

2-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ To me its always been a question of “when” not “if” as I have seen so much going on in the background of this. I am very hyped up to see a change in value in Iraq this week. My contact in Iraq (Stewart) is hearing it may happen on Wednesday. ...Rates we all still hearing are $4:40 dinar …..$2 -2.20 dong… I believe the banks will be perfectly safe to exchange into. They have done so many upgrades and testing...I would not be worried to use the banks. I definitely do not think we will get out of February without seeing the RV.

2-19-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Things have been pretty uneventful...the last few weeks or so because Parliament has been on recess. Look for things to pick up in March...

2-18-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 [via smitty76] BANK SOURCE CALLED THIS MORNING - SAID GET READY FOR AN EXCITING WEEK! ...TIME WILL TELL.

2-18-2019 Intel Guru Delta [Delta you are saying the T&T [Taxes & Tariffs are FULLY implemented as of now?] YES. [May I ask if you have seen a rate change on the Arabic side of the CBI? With T & T fired off I would expect that the rate change should AT LEAST be showing on the Arabic side of the CBI according to what we all believe to be happening.] NOT YET... [May I ask if you have seen or heard anything regarding the Iraqi citizens and their reactions to the new price increases? ] ...IT MIGHT TAKE A WEEK OR SO UNTIL CITIZENS FEEL IT...BUT IT'S COMING.

2-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I was told yesterday that we would see all kinds of movement on all fronts and we are scratching our heads today because we didn’t see what we expected...I am reaching out to many sources...we were very much expecting it this weekend...We are still expecting it for the week...I really believe we are that close...I have good sources in Iraq and Iraq has a lot going on but they are hiding info about the RV. We hope to know lots more later today.

2-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I want to make one other point here too and that is the connection of the RV to the Iranian influence and militias. So how can they stop the auctions and launch the lower denoms and thus raise the rate if the militias are going to cause trouble and spread counterfeit currency only causing a disaster in the dinar rate anyhow. So like I have been saying all along, they must get rid of the Iranian influence if they are ever going to RV.

2-18-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraq is reporting that the vote on the cabinet will be completed at the first session in March. Parliament is to host Saleh and Mahdi at its first session on March 4 to develop strategies and maneuvers for combating corruption. All of the Green Zone will be open for 24 hours on a "test" basis. The Tariffs and Taxes supposedly started today, details are still difficult to obtain.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's