Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-20-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-20-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq is pretty much out of the conversation. All we are looking Iraq for now is where are their rates. We are seeing movement on the screens today. We seen where they have reached a certain point and then start backing down a little bit. Same thing on the Dong. ... something on the front screens about $5.00 or so on the Dong right now and somewhere in the $5.60 - $5.70 range on the Dinar. The Vietnamese Dong may end up when it settles in being within 10% of the Dinar. ...We are hearing very good things about this being our week... I feel like where we are with everything that is moving forward that we are in that zone. We are in the red zone.

2-20-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths. It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk. To me that is a great sign. That tells us things are going on behind the scenes. ...It is done for our own safety and security. I am sure the security of the timing not only for us, but for banks, financial institutions, for many reasons, and so it is kind of quiet out there for a reason. I am excited...I know we are very close.

2-19-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Tuesday, February 19, 2019 Security In Iraq Feb 8-14, 2019" There was another week with few security incidents in Iraq. For almost four months now the country has averaged 20-30 security events each week and the second week of February was no different.

2-19-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni If and when the CBI begins to float the dinar it could take 6 months to 2 years to delete the zeros (raise the value enough where the zeros are gone). Remember if the CBI is going to do this event it will be in conjunction with investment capital coming to Iraq. The more capital the greater the inflationary pressure meaning the faster it could rise. The 2012 IMF Article IV Consultation with Iraq descibed the process and event as the Balassa-Samuelson effect.

2-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ To me its always been a question of “when” not “if” as I have seen so much going on in the background of this. I am very hyped up to see a change in value in Iraq this week. My contact in Iraq (Stewart) is hearing it may happen on Wednesday. ...Rates we all still hearing are $4:40 dinar …..$2 -2.20 dong… I believe the banks will be perfectly safe to exchange into. They have done so many upgrades and testing...I would not be worried to use the banks. I definitely do not think we will get out of February without seeing the RV.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's