Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-24-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:06 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-24-2019 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Iran : The busy days of ATMs / new banknotes began" imo ... this may be a sample of the type of article we may witness concerning Iraq's currency in ATMs in the future ...freely speaking about new banknotes being distributed ... plain language ... no guessing ... no cryptic language or meanings ... just business as usual ...

2-23-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ …everyone is very excited and hope things start happening tonight. Could be a very exciting 24 hours. More confirmations we are right on top of this..some things I can't talk about...Amazing good news out of Iraq this weekend. They were expecting an announcement sometime today… the PTB doing their absolute best not to share so people won't know when it starts or try to throw a curve ball into things again.

2-23-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...I have to say I’m seeing so much happening right now that we have never seen before in the past…we are seeing so much activity behind the scenes in the last 2 months…a crazy amount of movement we can measure. I am excited for right now...I am hearing everything a Go, now just need to see it...everyone I’ve spoken with is excited for tonight and the next 24 hours...I feel we are literally in a moment to moment wait to see the RV...If I hear any news – if any of the things we are expecting to happen today do happen…..I will be sure to update everyone.

2-23-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Some still want to believe in an overnight event such as a RV or RI. But it is physically impossible for the CBI do such a thing. To much money in circulation, could never afford it, nor does it make any scientific/logical sense. What does make sense is for Iraq to raise the value gradually. Such an event would allow for the reduction of dinar, allow for the CBI to profit from the appreciation and reduce inflation as investors/investment comes into Iraq.

2-23-2019 Newshound Guru EHankins "REPORT: IRAQ ANNOUNCES THE DISMANTLING OF THE LARGEST FUNDING NETWORK FOR "DAHESH" Quote: "A recent report said that the State of Iraq announced the dismantling of the largest funding network of the group "Daash" terrorist." ...stopping the thievery and future potential corruption obviously is a very wise move of opportunity just imagine the possibilities of what the bad guys could have would have done with the stronger dinar when the RI happened ... It is extremely encouraging seeing them stopped...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's