Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-26-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:08 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-26-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] The Language Iraq is using, is International & they wouldn't be allowed by the Fab 4 if the announcement was not close...The International world has read what you & I have not, yet...3 sources spotting small's (lower denoms) ...Testing was successful for the Dinar to travel around the world internationally. WS [Guru Walkingstick] said they are test driving the new rate of the IQD. Testing converters!!

2-26-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [...is the need to be in a group necessary?] I have talked to so many bankers on this. They all agree you do not have to be in a group to exchange... ​

2-25-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...We do not have Asset backed yet…we are close…they are moving and shuffling and putting so much in place…I am looking for a lot to happen this week ..especially with Trump being gone. We have always heard that the President needs to be out of country when this happens..and we always heard it would happen when he was over international waters most likely. [...do you think the China trade agreement has a lot to do with what we are waiting for as far as the RV?] Yes I do…. I think it has a lot to do with what we are waiting for. ...I actually get to see the forward movement. And since I know the people actually implementing things behind the scene is why I am so excited.

2-25-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...I have been asked not to talk about certain topics that could jeopardize my sources or the RV process. It’s a matter of security. Just know there is movement and momentum... I am hearing rumors that the rate has gone from the mid $4’s for us to the higher $6’s. This rumor is coming from out in the desert area (the middle east) . What we are really going to get- I don’t know but it’s exciting to see movement. [...in your opinion will we see it this month?] I do believe we will see it this month…..its going to be close to the crossover into March but we will see it IMO...I have to say this “any minute” waiting is driving me nuts…but I am very excited for where we are now. ...Hope to get more news tonight and I will let you all know. stay positive and will see you all soon.

2-25-2019 Intel Guru Delta NOTHING MAKE SENSE WITH IRAQ...LOL... BUT IMO IT'S COMING...

2-25-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Report: More than one million people visited the Baghdad International Fair" If one were to have watched Trump talking to the Farmer on Friday, one may want to smile. Trade. Fair Trade...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's