Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-10-12 updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-10-12 updated

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 am

3-10-2012 *Fresh after looking at all the facts and comparing notes...I'm now more convinced than ever that they are getting ready to release the new currency and raise our rate! could be next week could be next month - strong arguments for a lot of angles - but this is HUGE - and this article talking about starting their new Budget in September with the new currency leads me to believe IMO that they have to get the currency out MUCH sooner and could have totally pulled the 6 month fake out and do it any moment!!!

3-10-2012 *Bluwolf I am not into rates or dates, but you are on high alert as of now, anything will happen within the next couple of days ok...do not panic, just get ready cause here it comes.

3-10-2012 *Cap1 THE RATE WILL BE WHAT THE RATE WILL BE. IT HAS TO COME OUT AT LEAST ABOVE KUWAITS...WHICH SHOULD BE THE $4 RANGE. FROM WHAT I'M HEARING I BELIEVE IT'S OUR WEEKEND.

3-10-2012 *Guru Jonnywg WE STILL FIND OURSELVES WITH NO RATES PUBLISHED...WE HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THERE WERE MANY GLITCHES AND ERRORS...AND WE AWAIT THE FINAL BANK RELEASE...IT HAS BEEN RELEASED THAT THESE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED...WE KNOW ONE THING...THE BANKS ARE READY, ALL INVOLVED PARTIES ARE SIGNED OFF AND WE AWAIT THE FINAL RELEASE IN THE BANKS.

3-10-2012 *Poppy3 two schools of thought...maliki will go to kuwait the 14th and some think they will RV prior to that date so he can pay the kuwait people. I am more inclined to believe he will sign the agreements and come home to the national conference and they will activate the hcl, erbil and budget that will contain the RV all at one time. Then they will celebrate their new solverign nation. The chapter 7 things will automatically be lifted upon the RV PER united nations ANNOUNCEMENT MONTHS AGO. WE ARE CLOSE

3-10-2012 *Fresh The CBI is focused on releasing the new class of currency or the "lower denominations" as some may hear - when that hits the streets - which will be THE date - then we will have the raised value of currency!

3-10-2012 *SteveI With respect to the news and all of the positive things going on behind the scenes we know about, March is looking better and better as the days move forward. I have been saying in the forums that my feeling was 20% in March and 80% by September of this year. Based on my opinion...and with what we do know and have not reported, I think reversing the numbers would be in order.

3-10-2012 *Ray News over there is...Maliki did have a meeting last night with the other leaders...The remaining ministers were picked and will be announced in two to three days. The president of parliament signed off on the budget yesterday. Maliki is still scheduled to go to Kuwait on the 14th. He is going to be signing some documents to settle the final differences between the two countries. Moon has stated that he will lift the Chapter VII sanctions after these documents are signed. Even Kuwaiti merchants coming into Baghdad know the RV is coming soon and they are saying they think the value will be comparable to the KWD...they think it will happen after the Chapter VII lifting. Everything is moving forward...I don’t think we are very far away now.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's