Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-20-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:39 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE PAPER AND METAL CURRENCY AFTER 2003, WHICH DID NOT SUCCEED IN TRADING AND WAS CANCELED" I would consider this an early phase of educating the citizens about the currency. Remember that in 2015 coming close to January 2016, the CBI told us they wanted launch the 100 coins but later decided not to. ...I believe they are getting ready to launch these 25, 50 and 100 very soon and are telling the citizens to watch out for the “cancelled” 50 dinar notes from 2003 no longer valid and that here are the pictures of the coins that are valid and coming soon. This is PERFECT too since we know that are going to slowly launch these smaller categories as the market dictates...

3-20-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY AND OUR NEWSHOUNDS ARE BRINGING IT TO YOU...IT IS VERY SIGNIFICANT. Article: "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation" Quotes: "The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation."; "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".

3-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Have you heard that IRANIAN Influence is still a factor of holding up the reinstatement and monetary reform?] Yes I have heard that in the past….the concern in Iran was if they were going to continue to sponser terror…I think that has been handled now.

3-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat “WHENEVER A RESERVE OF HARD CURRENCY IS INCREASED IN THE STATE TREASURY, THE VALUE OF THE LOCAL CURRENCY RISES.” WOW! Could this also be yet another reason why the CBI is waiting to RI? They need for the reserves to increase? Remember that when Dr Shabibi was about the RI way back in Jan 2013, the CBI reserves where at a all time high of 90+ billion. We know the war with ISIS has brought the CBI reserves down to a dangerous level of about 45 billion. Last we hear the reserves recovered and were about 60+ billion and climbing...

3-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...when they think that the CBI has the adequate reserves (and other things) this will give the CBI sound reasoning to go for the reinstatement. In one of the articles today once again they told us they would the “3.3” ($3.30) rate back to the dinar. ...they will probably go beyond that. I quote from the article... “Iraqi state budget was 11 billion dollars and the exchange rate of the dollar 3.3 and today the state budget 450 billion and the exchange rate of the dollar is 1189 dinars.” I think we could possibly be in a window...

3-19-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 "Supposedly" new release codes were to be released to the banks on last Friday after the market closed for Monday morning effectiveness. We are still awaiting more information on the status of said specific codes. Iraqi TV is broadcast Cleric Sadr talking about starting up an effort to replace PM Madhi due to failing to complete the government by now. He also proposed bringing Abadi back as the Prime Minister. Parliament moved it's March 23 session to Sunday, March 24 citing a holiday schedule conflict.

3-19-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 US Banks - One source says the final rates are not visible, but temporary rates are still intermittently flashing. Other sources are again excited and telling us that we will be "jumping for joy" later this week. ...Well, I am pleased to hear their excitement, but I remain cool, calm and collective until something substantial happens...so should you...Time Will Tell It All!

3-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [I've heard rumors that when this happens and hits 4X that could drive the value up to as much as $8 and then it would settle back to where it should be. what's your opinion on that?] I absolutely agree with that…When Kuwait released…I think around $2.50 and the rate drove up to over $9…With this RI in Iraq - I think there would be a more structured increase. With this exchange with Iraq...it will be for oil credits.

3-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Are your contacts in the CBI?] My contacts work closely with the CBI. What makes most sense to me is an RI (re-instatement) of the old rate and then let it float up to correct for inflation. My person on the ground in Iraq - as of yesterday says the new rate is not posted in the Gazette yet. We are definitely watching around the clock all week long…so many people say we are there. The news is pretty solid. If anything big happens today I will...be back tonight…if not I will update you all tomorrow morning…

3-19-2019 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Al-Araji: Sadr may launch a project against the government of Abdul Mahdi and Abadi will return" Quote: "The political ground is ready for Sadr's reform project," he said, adding that "there is political and popular discontent towards the government of Abdul Mahdi." He added that "Abdul-Mahdi does not have the tools to implement his government program" "He said.

3-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty In Iraq, source close to Muqtada Sadr says Sadr considers PM Abdel-Mahdi a failure & that his government will likely fall soon. Sadr is signalling this to political blocs. PM has done nothing.

3-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news pouring out of Iraq now is all about Iranian influence and how it is negatively effecting Iraq and the currency reform process. When we see such a number of articles concentrating all on the same topic, we can see clearly that this is what they are working on now and need to resolve. ...This area I totally see how it is impacting on holding back the currency reform, the project to delete the zeros and the reinstatement and so it got my attention. We may be coming to an end to this fiasco of holding back the reinstatement after all if this newest effort will work. So, we sit tight and wait for anticipation.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's