Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-21-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:04 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-21-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation" Quote: "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies" The wording "the change will" means it is going to happen! They are moving on it now, imo, effectively. ... EXCITING TIMES FOLKS...

3-21-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 & Walkingstick [via Sunkissed] Remember the contracts that were presented to us on December 28, 2018... Those were 30, 45, 60, and 90 day contracts. They paid for the 30-day contracts. The more recent contracts on the 30 and 60 days have just been cancelled. They were just cancelled this week to be rewritten. They complied with some of the contracts. But they cancelled the big ones, the latest ones, but they were rewritten in the same manner. Will be paid at 1:1. When they cancelled and rewrote them, they kicked the can down the road. They rewrote them better. ...They were written in the same manner as the ones on December 28, to be paid in USDs, or the equivalent IQDs with the exchange rate.

3-21-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 & Walkingstick ...Now, when they changed them, last week, WS [Guru Walkingstick] firms lawyers got involved, in the rewriting of the contracts. And what it boils down to is they use the wording in the contracts they have received to guarantee 1:1. The contract says very plain and simple: for example a $300,000 USD contract, when they pay us (WS firm) it is to be paid equivalent value of IQDs. They have two choices they can either pay us 300,000 American Dollars or they pay us 300,000 IQDs equivalent to American Dollars. And the only way they can do that is if they paid us at 1:1. These new rewritten contracts that still contain a 1:1 rate, are due to be paid to us in the next 5 days. If they do pay us to the equivalent of the American dollar, 300,000 IQD, then that’s the 1:1 that has been factored in to the redomination, into the revaluation, into their revaluation numbers...And time will tell us whether or not we painted them into a corner. ...But if they pay us 300,000,000,000 (billion) dinars, we know that they have not changed the numbers...We shall know by Friday.

3-21-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 & Walkingstick With the cancellation of these contracts, and the rewriting of them, well there’s no doubt, yeah, we trapped them. We SEALED IT! For the rate to...show itself to us. ...if they do come out and pay us 300,000,000 dinars or 300,000 USD, well then they tipped their hat to us, that the rate is 1:1 that they are calculating with. Or they simply don’t care about the public knowledge of the reinstatement of their currency. Everybody knows what they’re doing. This financial action, is in the contract, is in the pay of the citizens that work for Walkingstick’s firm. For all his companies. For all the citizens getting paid. And it’s not a mathematical mistake. It is the reinstatement of the IQD, in the change of their exchange rate. And they will tell you when it’s official and when it’s done. As much as you can see and transparently right through it, as if it was casper the ghost. You know very well what’s going on. You just don’t know when they’re going to announce it. THAT’S IT!!! This reinstatement feels so close, you know why...? Because it’s not a secret.

3-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I need everyone to take a deep breath and hold on to your seats. We...have one article in particular that is simply amazing and warrants getting the champagne back in the frig. It is one of these “WOW!” articles. We have not had this kind of news in a very long time... Article: "PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE IS DEVELOPING MECHANISMS TO CHANGE THE COUNTRY'S FISCAL AND MONETARY POLICIES IN COORDINATION WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ" So here is it in black and white, the news of the RV we have been waiting for in anticipation...Just like I told you... It will all surface when they are ready to do it. Now they are ready.

3-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Also I want to remind you that...parliament passed the law to allow more independency in the CBI, not that legally they don’t already have it. But when the GOI keeps holding them back, they needed this law to get over all this corruption. After reading this article I really think that parliament is going to go over the PM and get it done with the CBI. So I would consider this one of those WOW! articles.

3-20-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ There is a whole lot breaking loose right now...If things roll out today like we think they might…maybe we will see 800’s by Thursday or Friday. ...My Contact in Iraq expects the rate on Saturday...
... [DO YOU FEEL...That Provided Iraq DOES POST the New Rate in their Paper on Saturday, that it could STILL BE 10 DAYS...BEFORE THE REST OF US CAN EXCHANGE CURRENCIES...?] I think it will be instant all around the world….It would be easiest for them to post the rates on Saturday and then we all get started…we will have to wait and see what happens.

3-20-2019 Intel Guru Bruce A lot of things have come in here the last few days. ...We know Iraq is basically complete with everything they were supposed to do. We know on the screens today that the Dinar was fluctuating... ...Rates have been adjusting upward...they are still adjusting...We are expecting the Dong to be pretty close to $7 or more on the front screen...The Dinar will be good. It will be higher obviously. Maybe not a whole lot higher though not initially. I think it will climb after it is brought out and after it has been traded more than it has so far. ...We are about to embark on I think some major things happening...we are looking at the possibility of things happening by Thursday for us...We got a lot to look forward to the next couple of days. I really believe we are on our way.

3-20-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY AND OUR NEWSHOUNDS ARE BRINGING IT TO YOU...IT IS VERY SIGNIFICANT. Article: "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation" Quotes: "The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation."; "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's