Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-22-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:10 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-22-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...we are in a very good place within the place we are in now with MRs. Add in Mahdi is in Cairo with Jordan tomorrow... Egypt and Jordan are huge trading partners. Is Mahdi getting accolades, from possibly what he did today the 21st of March at the beginning of Norouz holiday to end at the end of the holiday, just as the neighbor [Kuwait?] did in 1991? Well time will tell, but, be sure imo things are in alignment as far as I can tell...

3-22-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...two articles...confirm the plan for the currency as we have said for years. It will not RV or RI, but will gradually rise over time via float. These articles are simply stating that the government is going to begin to take action (like passing laws) which will have an effect on the CBI (and exchange rate). IMO, Still weeks maybe months. Exciting news for sure but this still takes time. First we need the laws, then the investors/investment, then pressure on the capital account at the CBI, then the float to offset that pressure. Remember...the CBI is in control of monetary policy. And the government is in control of activating investment/investors. The tool the CBI uses to combat inflation is to float the dinar. This all takes time.

3-22-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...we know that things are happening to bring this to a conclusion. We know certain dates. We know certain things that are happening...we know even though the rates have been fluctuating somewhat over the last few days, they been moving up. The Dinar rate has been moving up. When the Dinar goes up in value, the Dong also increases...We know the Dinar rate is expected to be between $8 and $9 by tomorrow morning [Friday]. ...I believe it is known throughout the globe in many banking institutions that the RV...has initiated and it is moving thru, and it is coming to us. ...I am very excited about that...I am highly expectant to get some good news very shortly.

3-21-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq needs the price per barrel to be at $57 to pay for their economy. But to pull it out of the ground is much cheaper…they’re probably pulling it out of the group for $9 or $10 per barrel and then putting it on the market and the market price is $57.

3-21-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi MP from Fatah Coalition says Parliament's schedule for next week does not contain a vote on vacant cabinet positions. However, he thinks there will be a vote in the following week. Still disagreements among political blocs about cabinet positions.

3-21-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL We will get there folks. ...The roll out started last week and continues today. It's kind of like rolling out a new carpet. Stays curled up at the end making it easy to trip over. It will be flat & usable soon enough.

3-21-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Iraq triggers the dong and other currencies? Basket of currencies?] They will all go at once…Iraq is just one of the biggest parts of the basket...

3-21-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling Question: What do the Iraqi’s need to finish for it to revalue? As far as legislation and policy absolutely nothing… I still don’t understand why they haven’t revalued or simply haven’t started adding value to it. I don’t understand that…the real price of the Iraqi dinar comes from the CBI. That’s all you need to know.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's