Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-23-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:10 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-23-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We know that when these last ministers are voted in this will complete the government. We have been told that the government must be completed and stable prior to any reinstatement. This has been a major requirement over the years. I am not saying this is the ONLY requirement. We also know that there is still major corruption with the currency. How much of it is fixed and to what extent we do not yet know. But this too was told to us all that it would hold up the project to delete the zeros. Could it be fixed enough now?

3-23-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [So when you say iraq may float the currency. Do you mean from the 1190 or from a RV/RI status?] It makes sense to me to a lower RI (reinstate) their currency and then float up to where it needs to be…

3-22-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am feeling really good about this weekend guys...The rumors are that the RV will start late tonight…I am looking for possibly the trigger is pulled overnight on Saturday and then 800 numbers on Sunday. This makes logistical sense to me...My source in Iraq is expecting a rate change tomorrow….he says there is so much excitement in Iraq right now...Its not a question of "if" It's a question of "When"...if it doesn’t happen by tomorrow we are still at an anytime basis...I still think the back wall is April 1st…but I think it will be already done...

3-22-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I hear that every bank will have their own 800 numbers…so I will be sharing multiple 800 numbers. Remember DON”T LET YOUR CURRENCY OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!!! ...IF THE WEEKEND IS ACTIVE AND THINGS EXECUTE...THEN TUESDAY MAY BE NICE DAY FOR US WE THE PEEPS...If I get big news - I will...maybe have another stream…if not I will update you all in the morning...I will be glued to the phone this weekend.

3-22-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Does pegging the American dollar to the dinar make the dinar go up in value faster ?] When its pegged it can't go anywhere. The primary reason they do this is for stability which is a condition under IMF Article XIV.

3-22-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn I don't care how it comes out to be honest just come out...it would raise to how the investments come in. I don't think it would take forever to get to where we can make money. I find it interesting how Iraq is buying gold for their reserve. that would also help with their currency and stability. ...it has been a long road but they also have made a lot of progress too...not saying they don't have a ways to go but someday there will be a finish line. Hopefully not that far away, time will tell.

3-22-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...we know that things are happening to bring this to a conclusion. We know certain dates. We know certain things that are happening...we know even though the rates have been fluctuating somewhat over the last few days, they been moving up. The Dinar rate has been moving up. When the Dinar goes up in value, the Dong also increases...We know the Dinar rate is expected to be between $8 and $9 by tomorrow morning [Friday]. ...I believe it is known throughout the globe in many banking institutions that the RV...has initiated and it is moving thru, and it is coming to us. ...I am very excited about that...I am highly expectant to get some good news very shortly.

3-22-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...we are in a very good place within the place we are in now with MRs. Add in Mahdi is in Cairo with Jordan tomorrow... Egypt and Jordan are huge trading partners. Is Mahdi getting accolades, from possibly what he did today the 21st of March at the beginning of Norouz holiday to end at the end of the holiday, just as the neighbor [Kuwait?] did in 1991? Well time will tell, but, be sure imo things are in alignment as far as I can tell...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's