Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-27-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:14 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-27-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [do tellers know about the reset yet?] Tellers are NOT going to know anything before the Public…and they are going to be P***** off when they find out…imo. I spoke with folks who were trained to work at the exchange centers. They were going to be allowed to exchange first but had to sign contracts stating they would finish their jobs during the redemptions before they are allowed to access their money.

3-27-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat [...you know the question everyone will ask is will it happen this time. We know you have great contacts in the CBI I assume they are saying we want it in March ...But who or what could stop it this time...] Yes I have said already March is their target. If they don't get it done by end of March they must still pay the Kurds by opening the budget. Once they open the 2019 budget w/o a reinstatement we are done and waiting for January 2020. We just got news they finally settled on the Kurdistan salaries. The budget had 12% they agreed on 16.6% . They have been holding off paying them until they got this issue worked out. Now they are going to get a raise of 1.5 % which actually brings them over the 17%, as the constitution says they get. So now they are ready to pay them. Will then first RV?...

3-27-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...You guys remember the Mueller Investigation that made the news since Sunday...I can tell you this much from my understanding that needed to complete before we went. Before our exchanges...I didn’t know about it until yesterday. ...now that is complete... From my understanding the President had a very good phone call Sunday with Tier 1 Bank leaders, five Tier 1 banks, and told them now this has happened and the investigation is over and everything is looking good, you can let it go..

3-26-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I still feel 99.9% we will not go into April... I really really feel we are in the last days... I am 99.9% ...My guess 800#'s Friday... I'm feeling very positive Public should start on April 1st….from what I was told. The 29th for Reset is on the Gov't release...then down to the banks for all of us. I expect we will have solid news by Friday. [...will we need anything special on your opinion when the time comes to go to the banks for our exchange.] I am told we should have a valid ID...drivers lic ...also take a piece of mail with address where you live…. I have been told repeatedly...don't let your currency out of your sight...For security and your own sanity...don’t let it out of your site. Bank exchange centers should be using a del la rue machine to verify our currency is real.

3-26-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "A group of MPs propose a 10 percent deduction of oil money and distribute it to citizens" This is...if true...And it looks to be so...It is the biggest news we have seen in all the years I have been involved. Distribution to the Citizens from the Oil revenues is far and beyond big, as it means to me they need to open the 2019 budget. That will bring value to the citizens and to the smalls, as in an exchange rate, an international one that will be accepted globally and in all markets. The amount of items that have fallen into place...shows us that this ride imo is just about over. Coming into the end of a quarter, one that is early in the year? Very nice, very nice timing. Now imo, we watch oh so very close to the CBI as that imo is where we hear the Krakatoa! lol Awesome day!!

3-26-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...There is no dispute that promoting other resources apart from oil will improve the GDP, and possibly put pressure on the CBI. In 2012 the CBI came under pressure and raised the value of the dinar from 1170 to 1166. There are around 37 countries worldwide that carry out currency "auctions", why should Iraq not be one of them? The term is a misnomer, it is a mechanism to providing banks with foreign currency for their customers, that will never go away, possibly a change to the format.

3-26-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Since the 1980's the IMF has been trying to get every country in the world under Art 8, last count I think about 17 still under Art 14. The IMF are not happy with countries using Art 14 on a permanent basis. Article 14 currencies are non convertible and subject to restrictions, and making a currency "Free" of restrictions has nothing to do with changing the rate.

3-26-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quotes: "He noted that the problem we have diagnosed and must turn the page on this form of economies and stimulate the real sectors of the country and of industry, agriculture, transport, tourism and others. Keywords added that the activation of the sector will contribute to the gross domestic product and raise the pressure on the central bank and limit the currency and take out the operation of human resources."; "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country" ...two articles that surfaced over the last 10 days or so. One from the CBI governor, the other from parliament... These articles are complimentary of each other...one asks for pressure by opening the economy, the other says it will raise the value of the dinar to relieve the pressure. ...Technically, they are describing a float of the currency.

3-26-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Signing a commercial memorandum of understanding with Saudi Arabia" Kuwait has payments coming or activating on Wednesday next week. This above [article] is an other good sign for things shaping up in our favor, imo.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's