Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-1-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:57 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-1-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn ...I believe countries will always have IQD in reserve for people that travel to their country so they can exchange it like every other counties currency...now they will hold the larger notes for 10 yrs before only having the LD out in circulation.

4-1-2019 Intel Guru Jester EVERYONE IS HOPING FOR A WINDOW...THERE IS A SCENARIO THEY ARE FOLLOWING ...THEY ARE NOT GIVING US ANY WINDOWS...THEY ARE WORKING ON PEELING THE ONION NOW... IT IS A VERY TEDIOUS PROCESS...JUST HANG IN THERE...GOT SOME WAYS TO GO BUT CLOSER THAT EVER AND WORKING THE RIGHT DIRECTION FROM WHAT I AM TOLD...

3-31-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL Today is the last day of the month of March...It appears that the likelihood of a March release has diminished. Don't despair because it is processing and will begin soon.

3-31-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [What have you heard on time limits to exchange each currency?] Heard they want us done and out in 10 days ..however 30 days will be provided is what I have been told ...

3-31-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn IMF doesn't force a country to do anything, they just suggest the way to do it so the country will come out with the rest of the world...of course if that country doesn't do what the IMF suggest then the IMF can refuse to fund that country [Im wondering if its getting to that point now that the IMF is suggesting to Iraq to add value to the dinar right now.] I think Iraq wants to do that ...but they need a suitable conditions and stability in the country first...then you will see a change in the rate...I would love to say they are ready to come out to the world but I just can't, at least not yet. I'm not trying to be negative but I just need to see more coming out of Iraq that shows they are moving in the right direction first. I'm here like everyone else to make money, if I didn't feel we were going to I would have been going long ago.

3-31-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQI CENTRAL BANK POLICIES - TO ENCOURAGE IRAQI INVESTMENTS IN TURKEY" Quote: "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!" this is a WOW! article. So now we know the IMF wants Iraq to reinstate the dinar and go on a float. This is the only way they can “free the exchange rate”. ...So the IMF has approved the CBI to go ahead yet more evidence….

3-31-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready We are expecting RV within next 2 days. [...because the world is expecting it in the next two days, don't you think they may wait a week or two to announce it?] No…I think Everyone has had enough waiting. [No info on when?] There can be no advance info on when…. We will only know after the fact.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's