Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-4-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-4-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Iraq imports goods from Kuwait worth 7 billion Iraqi dinars during the past month" ...NOTICE NO $$$ AT ALL...FIRST TIME...KUWAIT GETTING PAID BY IQD.

4-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Okay so everyone wants to know what happened with the reinstatement. We know that the CBI did in FACT have a March target...this target, like other targets, is predicated on completing certain issues/tasks. So what have we learned in March that we can take forward...about the timing of this reinstatement? We can clearly see by the dozens of articles that the cabinet is not yet completed and the hard requirement is still to “fully” complete the cabinet. ...We learned that the IMF is ready to go and is “demanding” the CBI to “free up the exchange rate”. We can conclude this means to put it on a float in the open marketplace (global exchanges). So the pressure is on.

4-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We know that just recently the speaker of parliament Halboussi returned from meetings in USA with government officials. ...Primary conversations were of course on the presence of US military forces in Iraq. This was settled. Next, he was told he needed to get the...government formed and do it now. ...we now hear that April 9th is the target for the next voting session on these candidates. But that is a week away and another holiday is fast approaching. Next we learned that Iraq conducted a symposium or seminar on the “project to delete the zeros”. WOW! Why...would they do this if they were not serious about going ahead with it soon? They are trying to put the final touches on the process and educate those key people on what is about to happen.

4-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ My sources who are Attorneys and Trustees were telling me they heard that everything was supposed to kick off Wednesday ..I "think" they start off tonight...

4-3-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQI CURRENCY PASSED THROUGH SEVERAL STAGES" Again more education going on...They are telling the citizens again not to buy or try to use the old Saddam Hussein notes prior to 2003. No smaller categories yet but the education of them is coming too. Hang in just a little longer…

4-3-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Just a quick note this morning, because I'm bubbling with excitement over the recent progress and feel compelled to get something up here. No, we don't have an HCL...and no, there has been no RV announcement. But, boy howdy, talk about tracking! Iraq, the CBI, President Trump, and the Easter Bunny all have something in common: NONE of them are going to give us a specific "heads up" when Iraq is about to pull the trigger on a ReValuation of the Iraqi Dinar. Our job here is to be informed, engaged, and prepared. OIL is over my forecasted/predicted/anticipated mark of $60...

4-3-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...the benchmark price I chose is WTI [West Texas Intermediate], which is not necessarily "Iraqi Oil"...WTI is a commonly used price that can be used to reasonably gauge activity across various markets. Since actual daily Iraqi production and sales are not readily available, it makes sense to track another index or marker that has a more reliable report available. As of this writing, oil (WTI) has surpassed $60 and is on a steady pace (slow and steady wins the race!) upwards. This isn't the only thing that matters, of course. The ReValuation (RV) of the Iraqi Dinar isn't hinged on any one item by any means! It is a culmination of many moving parts, and OIL is only one of them... but OIL is a big piece, and it's performing exactly as we we want.

4-3-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Regarding Forex, over the weekend...there was a brand-new format for the Forex, a new template. Guess what? These currencies that we hold were known as and have been known as exotic currencies. Guess what? The exotics we hold are now in the same format as the rest of the world’s currencies. So, they have been essentially upgraded to the point of being fully tradable...probably the Dong, and I think the Dinar is just about ready to hit the screens. I have given you a heads up on rates...the Dinar supposed to come out well over $7, but maybe well over $8 or $9, and it should continue up from there. I would encourage you to be ready to get everything together. Let’s see what happens. I am excited. I think and hope we are just about there.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's