Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-8-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:52 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-8-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana If you’ve kept up with my recent posts, you know I’m excited about oil...We finished the week still above $60 on the WTI charts... and still going strong. BIG PICTURE TIME. There are a lot of moving parts here, but the biggest thing we're waiting on right now is the HCL. There are a bunch of articles and news related to HCL, and I'm even getting some very encouraging private messages from my contacts about the progress, but the bottom line right now is this: HCL has not been concluded at this time. Therefore we have no RV...yet. Yet, we have reason to keep hanging on, and if I may be so bold...we have a damn good reason for it.

4-8-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iraq’s currency price is based on their ability to sell it to other countries, just like any other country with a tradable currency. Their ability to sell their currency is determined by what other countries will pay for it - this is the basic concept of supply and demand. ...In order for Iraq to raise the "sell" price of their currency, they have to create a strong market for it. ...If Iraq wasn't making progress towards stability and strength, we would have no chance of an RV. That is...not the case. Iraq IS moving in the right direction. ...That's really all this comes down to...Iraq's ability to raise the value of their currency is based on the perceived ability to provide a solid expectation of return on investment.

4-7-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin The Financial Management Law {FML} was voted on in Parl. already on Jan.13th 2019. It is very long and detailed and was posted on the Parl. site. It tells us at the bottom of this posting that it was enacted. The definition of enacted is: Make a bill or other proposal a law. However, in the...art... "Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate" ...they say "the financial Parliament is keen to enact the law of financial administration". So...

4-7-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin ...I'm not sure exactly why they are bringing it back. Will they add amendments? Will any additional amendments address a rate? Everything is guess work at this stage and I'm sure that's deliberate. They also changed the date on the introduction into Parl. again From Apr.10th to Apr. 17th. I'm hoping we will learn a little more between now and the 17th. So we wait. But I like the direction this is taking. They just held a seminar on the deletion of zeros and that is encouraging. They definitely are talking about it...

4-7-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Articles: "Trade show kicks off to members of the Organization of Islamic cooperation with Baghdad."; "Iraq: we hope to double bilateral trade between Islamic countries for more than 481 billion" I like that they are getting all these trade deals together, this is a great start to the private sector we are all looking for.

4-7-2019 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...this blessing is about to start. Be ready with documents in hands...we are minute by minute in this with a view to receive 800 at any moment. Opening the coffers of change for the inside Monday to Tuesday of this week...The rates will be high...Victory times are coming up... Be...on alert...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's