Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-19-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [...is the "HCL" the HOLD UP? Iraqi PM is in Saudia Arabia. Is that an "OIL" deal about to happen and push the "HCL" INTO PLACE?] I believe it is… I was told from contacts in Iraq that this move to raise the price of oil was necessary so they could afford to RV.

4-19-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...on the list of items "coming up soon" is Ramadan. This is a big part of the timing... we're either going to see an RV before Ramadan, or after Ramadan. I've maintained for years that no RV will happen during Ramadan, and that hasn't changed. Ramadan comes early this time around - May 5 to June 4, according to google. Show me HCL news in the next week and I think we're looking at a big surprise...

4-19-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "In Saudi Arabia ...The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its first branch abroad" Tell me this is not getting good! We see them open the ITB at a ribbon cutting ceremony and now the Heavy comes out and tells us the SA is putting up all there resources to help Iraq. Then we see them talk about small categories to revive the Economy.. Wow! ~ This is show time on a thursday playing out just like desert...imo.

4-18-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Articles: "A record rise in deposits in Iraq" "Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories" IT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO THAT WS [Guru Walkingstick] AND I EXPRESSED THAT A SECOND AND FINAL ARTICLE WOULD BE COMING TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ EXPLAINING IN DETAIL STEP BY STEP WHAT THEY NEEDED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES THAT THE CBI WAS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE ALONG WITH FOUR COINS. ...GUESS WHAT...I TOLD YOU SO!

4-18-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 SO NOW THE ASSOCIATION OF IRAQI PRIVATE BANKS ALSO COMES OUT AND SAYS TODAY THAT THEY HAVE (PAST TENSE) SET RECORD NUMBERS OF DEPOSITORS WITHIN ALL THE PRIVATE BANKS OF THE CBI. ...A "WINDOW"...A MECHANISM...IS ABOUT TO BE OPENED AT THESE PRIVATE BANKS SO THAT THE CITIZENS CAN GET THE CONTINUING EDUCATION OF THE LD'S THAT ARE BEING REPLACED DUE TO THEIR WEAR AND TEAR AND WHICH WILL COEXIST WITH THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES. ...THEY GIVE YOU THE REASONS FOR THE RI WITH VALUE FOR THE IQD.

4-18-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars." Smalls are available! holy smokes... 250, 500, 1,000s are lower denominations not small categories... It appears to me they are saying they have all groups, and in my opinion that means small categories as well. The article told us about new products. Well all groups will be about new products. As in small category ones. Mahdi and the CBI told us they are going raise the exchange rate.. Well they will need the new products to do so. This tells us they have all groups! imo...

4-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Not a whole lot of movement last night...we were in a holding pattern...There are a number of whales that have exchange apts set up for tomorrow afternoon... From my contact at the Treasury...they believe out the door by Sunday...the CBI contractor contact had to reconfigure rates for employees earlier this week...we are really keeping an eye on that and open communication. ...I am not hearing there is any holdup…I am hearing that everything is planned and they want the reset done prior to the release of funds Easter Sunday.

4-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND MINERALS CALLS ON GOVT TO STOP SELLING THE DOLLAR AT THE CENTRAL BANK AUCTION" This is the first time recently that anyone from Iraq has come out and spoken to STOP the currency auctions. ...just like we have been saying all along this is prohibiting the take off of industry and the economy. It is also lessening the reserve amount. In another article today we see the CBI reserves are only $62 billion. This is not far from the amount told to us last Oct 2018. We can do the math ourselves and see that the reserves should be at least $70-80 by now. I am saying this going back to Dr Shabibi times at the rate the reserves used to grow from oil revenues. Strong CBI reserves means a strong dinar.

4-18-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iran and Iraq are friendlier than I like, but that's an emotional opinion rather than a business one. Iran is in a geographical position to be beneficial to Iraq, and Iraq does have a large percentage of it's population that is sympathetic to Iran, so some buddying up is to be expected and will not prevent or delay a restructuring or revaluing of their currency. Iran is handicapped by sanctions at the moment, so they are of less help than they would be otherwise. Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, is not crippled at all. They are powerful, in good graces on many accounts, and are getting friendlier with Iraq than they have in the past. Since Iran is not the most capable ally to Iraq, does it surprise anyone that PM Abadi is in Saudi Arabia today...discussing trade, policy, and OIL? Abadi is currently on day 1 of a 2 day visit. I am crossing my fingers for some solid progress as a result of the things I've just mentioned. I think we're going to see HCL news quicker than they are letting on.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's