Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-20-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:51 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars." This is really the only article worth showing today of any real value to us as investors. So we know that these other smaller category notes such as 25, 50, 100 etc.. are not NOT yet launched. ...They are NOT yet out. ...this article is proof enough that the only smaller categories out are still these 250, 500 and 1000 notes.

4-20-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...one quick clarification - earlier this week I said PM Abadi was in Saudi Arabia on business. Obviously this was a mistake, as the current Prime Minister of Iraq is no longer Abadi. Nonetheless! The actual PM of Iraq, Abdul Mahdi, was indeed in Saudi Arabia - and the resulting news is a bit of a present, if you ask me. As I was getting ready to post this, a perfect article was posted. The focus is heavily on Iraq, the benefits to Iraq, and not much else. In what world is that a deal we expect to see from the Saudis... are they suddenly charitable people operating for the sole purpose of World Peace and charity? I don't think so. Therefore, the equalization simply isn't being mentioned. Article: "Historical agreements between Iraq and Saudi Arabia" ...Saudi Arabia is important to Iraq. ...Iraq has 3 major countries that border it, and only one actual connection to water. Aside from that small bit of beach...Iraq is landlocked.

4-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...it appears we are passed the point of no return and we will have it by Monday Morning...is what I have been told...we really are in a different position then we ever have been before. ...a number of smaller coins and notes hit the street in Iraq this week... I have a friend over there and they have seen coins and lower denominations in the streets this week...this gives us a very good indication they are prepared for it.

4-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...i am terrified to give out solid carved in stone, cast in iron dates...but I am feeling confident that we are finally going to have it. I am being told all rates are being held until Monday morning to go on the screen…they do not want anyone to have a jump start on the values being shown. This came from someone within the bank...who should know. They are showing a “lock” on them …no more fluctuations...everything is set...it appears Easter weekend is our weekend...

4-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories" Quote: "The head of the Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra...said that in view of the small groups of the Iraqi currency traded in the markets, the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra sought to provide these quantities for the purpose of facilitating the deal between a single trader And the citizen. He stressed that the provision of cash from all groups will facilitate the sale and purchase between citizens and owners of shops." The ONLY news that matters today!!

4-19-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...let’s start where Iraq is. Iraq...is involved in their all new banking system...the representative from Iraq Finance Minister being here in the United States to put together deals with Master Card and Visa for the country. We know that a few days ago the public in Iraq was paid at the new rate for the Dinar on their Qi cards, and we know the rate was over $5.00 in country. Now, I believe our rate here in the United States even though have it today on the screen, I do believe it is going to be specifically higher.

4-19-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...Now, we had heard on Wednesday...that we had a really good shot of going today or tomorrow... they wanted this to go prior to Resurrection Sunday. I think and this is my opinion, I believe that we will see something prior to this Sunday. Now, that is my opinion at this point based on all this evidence and information I got and received. I feel good about that.

4-19-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "In Saudi Arabia ...The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its first branch abroad" Tell me this is not getting good! We see them open the ITB at a ribbon cutting ceremony and now the Heavy comes out and tells us the SA is putting up all there resources to help Iraq. Then we see them talk about small categories to revive the Economy.. Wow! ~ This is show time on a thursday playing out just like desert...imo.

4-19-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...on the list of items "coming up soon" is Ramadan. This is a big part of the timing... we're either going to see an RV before Ramadan, or after Ramadan. I've maintained for years that no RV will happen during Ramadan, and that hasn't changed. Ramadan comes early this time around - May 5 to June 4, according to google. Show me HCL news in the next week and I think we're looking at a big surprise...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's