Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-1-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed May 01, 2019 7:59 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-1-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Parliament met today and agreed to vote on the ministers of Justice and Transportation this week and the ministers of Interior and Defense next week. This will coincide with the opening of the Green Zone anticipated within 10 days. PM Mahdi stated that Iraq will witness great internationalism in the coming period. [The coming period? Is this a replacement for the coming days? LOL]

5-1-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] We are really in a situation where most sources have been told to shut up and literally just be quiet right now...The banks sources that we have have been asked to be very quiet...Things that were issues a few days ago, are no longer an issue, and that is the kind of news I like to hear... I have been asked...not to get specific about the rates. So, I won’t. ...You are going to find the rate of the Dong...to be very close, within 10% of the Dinar which is tremendous. Much higher than we thought it was going to be.

5-1-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I will say this, we are at the right level where we want to be, and we should have Dinar back on the screens here. It was off...Monday...but I think we are at a Go period...we are ready to kick this thing off. ...I believe we are looking in pretty good shape for tomorrow [Wednesday], and it might be late morning. I am going to suggest everybody just get excited and get ready to go.

4-30-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] A whole lot of movement yesterday…some high level military meetings went on about how to handle things like any upsets...how to handle the execution of stuff. A landmark meeting. Banks and redemption centers seem to be ramping up activity right now...getting ready for tomorrow? I hope so...I really hope they do not kick the can again…but based on the movement we saw yesterday tomorrow could be the day. Are they exchanging possibly in Iraq? They can legally go days before us in Iraq…keep in mind Kuwait went 10 days before the rest of the world caught on and they went international. A number of us were asked by the Treasury to not talk about rates…period. [Will things stall until Ramadan?] No ….we feel they will release it all before Ramadan so they can have a hellaciously fun Ramadan period.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's