Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-3-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri May 03, 2019 9:43 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-3-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon, imo! 1) The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." ~ March 20, 2019.." "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country"." 2) Mahdi stated that before June he would increase purchase power for the citizens.

5-3-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan 3) An article from the Basra Branch of the CBI, told us that they were to facilitate exchange trade with all groups of currency. The spoke of lower denominations and small category notes, and all groups!! ...IRAQ TRADE BANK to be operational, as the first international bank of Iraq, in Riyad Saudi Arabia come mid May. 4) Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow. 5) Alak was recently in Erbil at a new Bank with what looks like him giving education on currency that has different coloring, etc. They don't need education on old notes.

5-3-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I have been asked again not to go into rates... because the fact we are so close to what is going on. ...the Iraqi Dinar and the USTN, our new currency, started to trading last night...and needed 12 hours straight of trading those two pairs together in order to get the rate of the dollar...versus the Iraqi Dinar. Now, the Iraqi Dinar has been off the screens for days now...it should be up tomorrow morning [Friday] I would think...the trading needed to take place and it did... We know that President Trump has signed off on this. We know the IMF has signed off... They signed off on everything to release...I understand that the currencies are registered, the rates are all registered, and everything is signed off. I think we are really in a sweet spot right now...My understanding is from some of our very highest bank sources that we should be setting appointments tomorrow [Friday]...

5-2-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am a little salty this morning...I was expecting to wake up wealthy today…Our folks were told last night...that there was a hang up in England...We were told to watch England 2 hours before all hell broke loose in England and then it did… I am told it is worked out…keep in mind the central banks are headquartered out of London…so the delay could have been the banking establishment there. [When do you see the rv now? Still Friday?] ...my concern now is we won’t be banking until Monday now. [Are we waiting for the auctions to stop in Iraq?] I was told they have already stopped in Iraq…and there has not been one recently. ...People in Iraq say that everything –all paperwork- was given to the IMF and its all in their hands...they are expecting today is the day.

5-2-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Iobey777] THERE'S A LOT GOING ON WITH THE MR [MONETARY REFORM] IN IRAQ AND THE FAB 4 IS GIVING OUT SPARKS... THEY ARE ENLIGHTENING US WITH UNDERSTANDING ...THE IMF COMES OUT...STOP THE AUCTIONS! THEY REALLY WANT THEM TO SAY THEY ARE ART 8, BUT IRAQ IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO THAT...THEY CAN'T TELL THEM LIFT THE 3 ZEROS...THEY CAN'T STOP THE AUCTIONS! INFLATION WOULD GO HIGHER! WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS LIFT THE 3 ZEROS OR CHANGE THE AUCTIONS! ...THE FAB 4 IS TALKING TO THEM YOU DON'T STOP AUCTIONS...THEY TRANSCEND BY LIFTING THE VALUE OF THE IQD!...I DON'T BELIEVE THERE ARE ANY DELAYS! I BELIEVE IT IS GETTING DONE! IMO.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's