Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-8-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed May 08, 2019 10:08 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO, I believe the President of the U.S. is in control of the whole RI of the Iraqi dinar & his dealings with China because they're digging up Iraq...not just with China but with others that are working with Donald Trump. So he tells China get your financial negotiator here...we have got to do some things and finalize it with you regarding Iraq ...because I have business to do with Iraq and you're postponing it.

5-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...So they don't show up... So Trump says ok we're jacking you up from 10% to 25% on your tarriffs by this coming Friday. So China says ok we'll be there. The next thing we know Pompeo shows up in Iraq...he says we're getting some things done...China's almost done. There's a combination of China, the USA, Iraq and Iran...that is going to open a lock to the Re-Instatement of the Iraqi dinar.

5-8-2019 Intel Guru Bruce What is really interesting a lot has been happening, but we have been in a slow and soft roll out of this RV GCR. ...What also happened yesterday is we had brand new live rates of the currencies on the screens... Now I have heard of a few rates. I cannot give rates this time. They do not want those out there, but I can tell you if you remember the last time when we talked about the Dinar is higher than it was then. Iraq should put out tomorrow this final disclosure in the Gazette of whatever they are doing with their Parliament, and quite possibly their new rate on the Iraqi Dinar. Least that is supposed to happen on Wednesday which is their day to publish their official Gazette, their official record.

5-8-2019 Intel Guru Bruce We have certain countries like Japan, like the United States, and a few other countries that are already Basel 4 compliant. The countries that are Basel 3 compliant are good to go for the exchanges. If a country is not Basel 3 compliant is a go around. It is a work around, go around until they are. So, everything is really moving along really excellently this time. I am ready for this to start and go just as everybody else...Have everything ready to go because this is finally looking like it is our time.

5-7-2019 Intel Guru AdminBill ...Still looking for good things in the near future.

5-7-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ If I was just a currency holder I wouldn’t look for action until tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a big day…imo. [Are rates locked in?] I am told they are absolutely locked in and set. I do not know what the final rates are and I have been told not to talk about rates anymore. My CBI contact is very exceptionally frustrated…they expected a release the Thursday before last…then IMF wanted more documentation …they got that done…and have been ready all week waiting for the IMF to release...They say it’s still an “anytime now” scenario...the news has been exceptionally good…I am feeling very good about where we are today.

5-7-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn [i thought Mahdi has had pressure put on him before june] I'm not sure about June but it will happen...they have a lot to do and I just don't see June is having enough time to get it done. I believe this will happen, otherwise I wouldn't be here...this will happen its just a process, it will come.

5-7-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL...FAST!...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's