Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-9-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu May 09, 2019 9:50 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-9-2019 Intel Gurus Frank26 & Delta [...if the Emir of China is going to DC and they do actually make a deal this week then i believe we could see what we seek on Sunday...all imo]
Frank26: I...SECOND THAT EMOTION...
DELTA: I...THIRD THAT...

5-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat There is talk that the PM Mahdi has said he will reinstate the dinar by June 1st. I have absolutely no evidence that he has said this. Yes, indirectly he has made reference to the economy getting better by June but this could mean lots of things. He also said the ministers would be competed by June. ...But we do know the IMF wants Iraq and the CBI to move ahead and reinstatement and “free their exchange rate”. They have said to directly to the government and this was reported by the news media.

5-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat This means the need to reinstate it and put it on the planned “free float” just like all other currencies on the open trading platform. The IMF wants the investors to drive the rate and keep it stable. They say that Iraq is now ready and so why are they waiting? We know why they are waiting. It is due to all the corruption in the currency auctions and the reluctant to end them, as they are today...

5-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ No bad news but the news is all over the place. Everything from two-day delay, to it's going right now. The news has been pretty solid from the sources I listen to. ...I heard there could be a short hold on the dinar. Try to stay calm.

5-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "IMF STAFF COMPLETES 2019 ARTICLE IV MISSION ON IRAQ" This is the article IV consultation session we have been waiting for since last year and it was postponed twice in 2018. We knew any reinstatement could not occur outside of the early January-march period without this last consultation. Now we have it. ...Am I saying the reinstatement is now free to go? No, there are still approvals and the will of the CBI and the Finance Committee to approve it and go ahead. There are no signs they intend to do this now. But at least now we know we are getting closer and there are possibilities.

5-8-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [So the RV has started- just hasnt gotten to our turn yet?] Yes... When i came into this 10+ years ago i was told it was supposed to be happening then!!! I have hung in here and ...i am still here and at this point i am very happy that it hasn't happened sooner because we would not have learned the things we have to better protect ourselves. Feel confident now and looking forward to this process finally coming to an end!!!

5-8-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 RUSSIA IS MOVING ITS WAR SHIPS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST B-52 ON STAND BY. ALL MILITARY TEAMS ARE IN PLACE IN MIDDLE EAST THERE IS STILL A LOT OF NAVAL FORCE MOVEMENT. THIS IS THE PERFECT STORM FOR THE RV. REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A PROCESS THE INTEL IS VERY SLOW THIS MORNING. MILITARY OPERATION ARE IN THE WORKS. THERE IS A LOT OF MOVEMENT… WHITE HOUSE DEAL ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD ….CHINA AND TRUMP ARE A LOT AHEAD THEN THE NEWS STATES. DEALS ARE BEING DONE. BANK MEETINGS ARE GOING ON …. HSBC AND TREASURY OFFICIALS ARE WORKING OUT PROCESS TODAY.... MEETING INTO THIS EVENING. SIT TIGHT.

5-8-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "URGENT Pompeo arrives in Baghdad to meet Abdul-Mahdi and Foreign Minister" With this now urgent article showing Pompeo in Iraq for a short and sweet visit, fits the bill imo!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's