Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-12-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun May 12, 2019 10:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-12-2019 Newshound Guru Chattels We are now almost one year and counting on the formation of a completed government / cabinet in Iraq.

5-12-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Floating the currency is not a requirement but with the influx of capital expected through Iraq's banking system it will create inflationary pressure. If they don't float inflation will start to rise throughout Iraq. Floating the currency is a tool the CBI uses to counter inflation.

5-11-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 [via PDK] BANK MEETINGS ARE STILL GOING ON EUROPE AND ASIA.... THERE IS THREE HEADS FROM EUROPE HAVING MEETINGS IN REGARD TO THIS RV.

5-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I do not have an update from Iraq…Cannot get in touch with any contacts there …our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today. ...I believe we are finally about to cross the finish line!

5-11-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The International Monetary Fund sets out 3 structural measures to reform Iraq's finances, including wages and electricity" ...they are not only involved now during the process but have been very active in the implementation phase we are in now. ...My view is this was ready to go yesterday, and it still is today through the opening of the Iraq Trade Bank by or around mid May. Imo The Futures market this last Sunday and other markets reflected a move by the USA in the trade deal realm and that was a clear shot across the bow to China, imo. Now we see the key player coming back to the table at the end of the week...

5-11-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan This reform is not just about us, it is about effecting the lives of not only millions of people but, billions of people! imo. Everyone knows Iraq is ready now. It is imo go time now. The King of Saudi Arabia, imo gave his blessing to have the Iraq Trade Bank be the first International Trade bank for Iraq to show case on his soil. I highly doubt that they miss that time line. Big money doesn't like to wait long. They would most likely also like to see stability with the Iraq Monetary reforms prior to the opening of said international branch. I don't believe in what I see they have any intentions of being late to the party. Alak has the keys to the AMF. Lets see what happens with the trade deal in the short term while we watch the next move.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's