Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-20-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon May 20, 2019 10:24 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-20-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 The assets of Iraq are incredible...gold, diamonds, oil, food...they've got it. What's interesting is they, IMO, are in international waters.

5-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Moqtada al-Sadr spoke in parliament and stated that he wanted the promised reformsand the “wealth of Iraq given back to the nation”. He is putting pressure on parliament and the GOI to get the reinstatement of the currency, something which is way overdue. There is no reason for this process not to take place other than the corruption going on with the currency auctions and now maybe the Iran fiasco. ...To coincide with Sadr’s efforts we need to watch what the CBI does. They must find a way to curb the corruption in the currency auctions and move ahead with the project to delete the zeros.

5-19-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Agenda of the session No. (22) Thursday, May 23, 2019" Quote: "First: Vote on the draft Financial Management Law. (Finance Committee)." Vote on FML Thursday I hope.

5-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 We can't find any evidence for a delay, we can't find any evidence for no RI. Everywhere you look is nothing but the evidence of an announcement to be made...don't know when. I love what's going on with the Iraqi dinar.

5-18-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 I WANTED TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU BECAUSE IF YOU RECALL LAST YEAR WS [Guru Walkingstick] TOLD US THAT THESE ATM'S WERE GOING TO BE PLACED IN STRATEGIC AREAS FOR THE CITIZENS AND THE BORDERS. OUR BROTHER TANK HAS SENT ME THE FOLLOWING...PLEASE ENJOY AND ALSO...PLEASE SMILE. Tank: "Frank, Just coming back into Baghdad, from my 30d of R&R. There is a Master Card ATM here in Baghdad International Airport (BIAP) but it’s not turned on yet. The security personnel here tell me that it will be a while longer before it’s turned on still...Tank"; ; StephenMac63: "imo, they dont drop these machines off and let them sit idle for long...because any location at the airport is major rent...Id bet active in less than a week..."

5-18-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 BANK CONTACT CALLED LATE LAST NIGHT....SAID GET READY FOR A MONDAY EXCHANGE DAY. TIME WILL TELL...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's