Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-22-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed May 22, 2019 10:03 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-22-2019 Guest Guru future Article: "Halabousi receives Assistant US Treasury Secretary" Quote: "The meeting discussed the promotion of cooperation between Iraq and the United States of America, especially in the economic and financial fields. The meeting was to enhance the prospects of cooperation between the Iraqi and American banks, and the need to develop the Iraqi banking sector and economic reforms through the activation of electronic systems in the exchange of cash..." great news...economic reforms and electronic banking...my belief is iraq raises the value of the dinar goes full on electronic banking than later on introduces a gold backed electronic dinar. "the activation of electronic systems” could explain those new ATMS popping up in the international airport...its all manifesting itself...

5-22-2019 Guest Guru future ...we got the new international trade bank in SA opening up, we have the FML to be voted on to raise the value of the dinar and protect foreign investors, we have new atms coming out that weren't there before, and now the u.s treasury secretary sitting down making sure they are coming online properly electronically...i'd say things are def. heating up...and we had an article from 2014 saying the raising of the dinar was delayed 5 years...interesting timing for 2019.

5-22-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] We did get some information today that points us toward toll-free number from a very high source coming out quite possibly before lunch tomorrow [Wednesday]. Now if that were to happen, we also believe there is a good possibility to begin our exchanges...So, we are going to have to see how that all comes together, and see if nothing gets in the way, and if nothing is out there is to stop this. Our understanding is the President wanted this to go...as far as we know, we are still within a so-called deadline...we are in a position where I think we will see something happen here very shortly...

5-21-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 A LOT IS GOING ON TODAY...MY PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING OFF THE HOOK...MAY 17 -24 IS A GREAT BEGINNING FOR ANOTHER START. WE HOPE IT WILL KEEP GOING AND WE HOPE WE WILL BE IN THE BANKS VERY SOON.

5-21-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ No NDA yet...I am getting leaned on to be very quiet…a number of intel providers are also being leaned on and they have gone quiet. ...I will continue to give you what I believe is safe to share. [who leans on you?] Government contacts and banking contacts... [are you still looking to possibly sign your NDA TODAY?] yes I still think today is very much in play for that today through Thursday...Not a whole lot of movement overnight...we still seem to be stuck on “go”...but, I am not getting any negative news...My contacts at the Redemption Centers are on “stand-by“ and ready . They firmly believe they will be exchanging folks this week. On or before Thursday is what they have been told. I really hope they are right.

5-21-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 The only possible time Iraq can lift the zeros is start of July (or 2 weeks prior) or start of the New Year (or 2 weeks prior)... July starts the second half of the fiscal year, it was the central bank who said lifting the 3 zeros must be at the start of the New Year and not in the middle of a quarter. But several times they did pass it off till June in delaying the first of the year. NOT rocket science since banks books are adjusted accordingly to these time periods... 4 months and the CBI will have a new governor.

5-21-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat There is no mention of a scheduled timeframe for voting on the current list of candidates for the last of the four ministers. Coalitions must agree on the candidates of the four ministries vacant, before the beginning of next month June, to avoid constitutional vacuum and legal breach. This is still almost two weeks from now. As usual they will probably play this game right up until the last moment.

5-21-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Halabousi receives Assistant US Treasury Secretary" "The meeting was to enhance the prospects of cooperation between the Iraqi and American banks, and the need to develop the Iraqi banking sector and economic reforms through the activation of electronic systems in the exchange of cash..."

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's