Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-23-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu May 23, 2019 10:05 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-23-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Quote: "...to get the old worn out lower denoms out of circulation in order to put them in position with the new replacement lower denoms that will co-exist with the new small category notes and coing that belong to a new exchange rate soon to be given to you for more purchasing power..." ...you see the CBI come out this morning to remind the citizens again that the lower denoms are about to be replaced because they are going to co-exist with the new small category notes, where the exchange rate, the 3 zeroes will be lifted giving you purchasing power.

5-23-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 The CBI is doing what they told you they are doing, telling the citizens...get in here and exchange those worn out lower denoms because you will want the new ones...they will co-exist with the new lower categories and the coins, so you will want the new ones that will have more value, because we are going to lift the 3 zeroes from the exchange rate...they remind them that they are running out of time. ...no denial, no change in plan.

5-23-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE IS COMPLEMENTED BY THE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LAW" Quote: "At the end of the meeting, the Chairman of the Committee announced the completion of discussions on the law and readiness to vote in the House of Representatives on Thursday" They clearly seem to have every intention of completion! Mahdi being home makes it appear to me they have structured their moves so very timely with purpose... I can’t imagine even one member doesn’t show for tomorrow’s vote...if I am wrong then there are some seriously wealthy politicians that will looking at some very unhappy constituents taking off their shoes!!

5-22-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana OIL - no problems there! Still solid, still right where we want.

5-22-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am not under a NDA yet this morning...We are still in a great spot today. Out of the news from Baghdad…Article: "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation" ...this is not a secret...to all you naysayers out there...it is happening... [What makes this week so different] It is so different right now...I have been sitting on news for 2 days that I am not at liberty to share...that’s why I am not worried... [Are the Banks still on High Alert?] ...Unless they make some serious changes I believe you will have an exchange apt. by Friday or at least the numbers to call.

5-22-2019 Guest Guru future Article: "Council Sessions Agenda...May 23, 2019...For the fourth parliamentary session" Quote: "First: Vote on the draft Financial Management Law. (Finance Committee)."; "the financial management law known as the FML or also known as the Law of financial administration is geared toward raising the value of the dinar against foreign currency while maintaining inflation in the country" seems the first vote is on may 23.

5-22-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana DINAR - man-oh-man I can’t wait till the day I get to say “THIS IS IT”! Today isn’t that day, but it’s coming! ...In the beginning of all this, I had to seek out contacts...These days, after being in this circle for so long and meeting so many people - things come to me... from people who are much closer to the inner workings of not only the CBI and Iraq in general, but also many other related organizations and entities... I’m explaining this because although I won’t say “I think we’re going to see an RV within XX days”… I AM getting a really strong vibe right now. The timing is getting close, and the opportunity here is real. Stay positive, friends. We may not have as long a wait as some think.

5-22-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] We did get some information today that points us toward toll-free number from a very high source coming out quite possibly before lunch tomorrow [Wednesday]. Now if that were to happen, we also believe there is a good possibility to begin our exchanges...So, we are going to have to see how that all comes together, and see if nothing gets in the way, and if nothing is out there is to stop this. Our understanding is the President wanted this to go...as far as we know, we are still within a so-called deadline...we are in a position where I think we will see something happen here very shortly...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's