Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-27-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon May 27, 2019 10:06 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-27-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq would like to inform all banks that IT IS CONTINUING TO PROVIDE THEM WITH SMALL GROUPS OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY by withdrawing the amounts from the current balances with this bank." These are the 250, 500 and 1000 categories but...they are adding back the 50 category. WOW! This is what we expected. The CBI is slowly phasing-in the other smaller category notes. Actually we expected the 100 category notes next... Will we get the others too shortly? Remember the 50 note is worth a nickel at 1190 rate (.050).

5-27-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote...Wednesday 20 March 2019: "The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." This is from the past that I just went back to find and look what the plan was. That plan is being finished. It is the plan to raise the rate of the IQD...It is the FMA enacted, yesterday...Times are good! imo.

5-26-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 BANKING SEMINARS ARE BEING "PROJECTED" FOR THURSDAY & FRIDAY NEXT WEEK. TIME WILL TELL! BANKING SEMINARS - MEETING WITH BANKS POST RV REGARDING THE TYPES OF SERVICES OFFERED.

5-26-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 AM FILLED WITH JOY DUE TO THE CBI WORDS OF LATE...AM SAD THE NET...SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE PARLIAMENT'S WORDS FROM YESTERDAY...THEY SAID THEY HAVE THE LEGALITIES FOR THEIR CURRENCY TO BE INTERNATIONAL! BUT. IMO. THE WANT OF ONLY A DATE BLINDS...THE LIGHT OF REALITY. WHAT REALITY FRANK26? THE REALITY THAT ...THEY ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE AND ARE ...TELLING THE CITIZENS. I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO HANG ON TO EVERY WORD I SAY, I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO HANG ON TO EVERY WORD THE CBI IS SAYING...AND NOW EVERY WORD THE PARLIAMENT IS SAYING.

5-26-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq has launched the SIFP, which aims to create a regular PARTNERSHIP IN THE FINANCING AND INVESTMENT PROCESS BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND ISLAMIC BANKS ON THE ONE HAND AND THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS ON THE OTHER HAND" Now it seems to me they are “pulling out all stops” and going to take advantage of everything at their disposal to kickstart their economy. But we know the real reason for the stall. It is the currency. They know it too. Pressure, pressure and more pressure to get the currency reformed. Folks it is just a matter of time for us. Just sit back and relax. They must reinstate the currency soon...

5-26-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Parliament announces that all cabinet positions have been filled including the Interior Minister. Names are not yet disclosed, but reportedly Past PM Abadi asserts that the filled positions are crooked politicians and situations are worsened. All below the poverty line have NOT received their 100,000 dinar as promised. Citizens in baghdad are informing us that no rate changes have appeared yet.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's