Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-5-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:44 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-5-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE CENTRAL BANK EXPLAINS FUTURE PROGRESS OF REFORMING THE IRAQI DINAR" This is HUGE! Very good news! This is a WOW article and is once again telling us the project to delete the zeros(and...reinstatement we wait for) is in the control of legislation from parliament and not the central government of the prime minister, as is why it was stopped in 2012 under the corruption of Nori al-Maliki.

6-5-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I hope everyone understands now that we were told in an article by parliament that the “Financial Management Law” (or the “Law of Financial Administration” as is also called) is the parliamentary law, or the vehicle, to which the CBI needs to have to work with the parliament ot orchestrate this change of the currency. This is why I keep saying to watch now for the progress of this new law in parliament and the implementation of it. Remember the finance committee told us not too long ago...that within this current session of parliament they intend to go ahead with the currency reforms. ...This is going to happen! They are working on it.

6-5-2019 Intel Guru Footforward
1) I'm not a fan of the GCR. We didn't have to have a reset for the dinar to go down. You don't need one for the dinar to go up. I actually also believe QE [Quantitative easing] ...infinity actually helps our cause. Eventually you get a good backed currency, but there are steps.

2) 1) RV of the dinar.
2) That money gets pumped into the economy and large amounts of paper
money get sucked into the system with a low interest rate
3) You wait for your currency to get stronger and then buy gold in exchange
for Oil.
4) then you go to gold backed.

6-5-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...again today I was given two times to look for the toll-free numbers...Upon further inspection and further information, it became clear we were not going to get them today...I am going to say this...The banks and Redemption Centers have been on high alert in what we would call Red High Alert for...for several days... It appears that the toll-free numbers coming out are the trigger...This could be everything going...Now, that is coming from pretty strong authority. ...Sunday we had some confirmations...that Iraq and Iran had both revalued their currency in country. We did see some rates on the Iraqi Dinar that were very good, but those were in country. Those are not the rates we are going to have on the front screen of our banks. The front screen rates should be a little over double what those rates were.

6-4-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Its my opinion that if you just go into a bank to exchange – you will only get the street rate…whereas if you call and make a apt at the redemption centers you will get higher contract rates...If you are...following the Dinar sites you are not the “general public”...you know to wait for 800 numbers and make an apt...so banks consider you part of a “informed” group...We are hearing we will be done before the public sees the new rates…..so they won’t post the new rates on forex until we have exchanged at redemption centers...My forex source expects to see new rates Thursday Night…

6-4-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Stop issuing card "Key Card" and replace it with "Master Card Rafidain" Quote: "Key Card" issued in the past will be replaced by the new issue of cards, "Master Card Rafidain" within a timetable." WE WERE WAITING FOR THIS...FINALLY MOVING FROM REGULAR K CARD...TO MASTER CARD...BOOOM...HUGE...

6-4-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 MY MILITARY AND BANK CONTACTS SAID THAT THEY ARE PROJECTING RELEASE VERY SOON...I ASKED HOW SOON …THEY ARE PROJECTING 48 -72 HOURS…SECURITY IS VERY HIGH. HOWEVER WE COULD GET A GO AT ANYTIME…REMEMBER IT IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS…BANKING CONTACT TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO BE WORKING VERY LONG HOURS.

6-4-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ News is all over the place this morning...according to the Reno people – today is still expected to be “value day” …they are watching between 10 am to 5 pm for 800 numbers (Reno time). I am scratching my head about the differences from Reno contacts versus Europe contacts...Reno is geared up for today and the rest of the world is telling me big start on Thursday AM...Keep in mind that the Reno groups are being told this by the US Treasury and people in positions of power and authority. From contact in Iraq- as of yesterday they are ready to go. They are done, ready and prepared…just waiting on an announcement. I have great faith in my sources...they are telling me what they sincerely believe to be true... We have a lot to watch between now and Thursday AM.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's