Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-7-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:42 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "ADOPTION OF THE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LAW HAS BECOME A CONTROL TOOL ON THE PUBLIC BUDGET" Quote: "the budget 2020 will be a control budget enhanced the final accounts from 2012 to 2018." WOW...can it get any clearer with telling us they plan to reinstate their currency by 2020without telling us? Note the 2012 – 2018 talk of the 2020 budget being a “control budget enhanced for final accounts from 2012 to 2018. The question still is when? But we see progress as they are issuing the small category notes slowly.

6-7-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] We had some information that looked like we were going to go yesterday [Wednesday] evening actually...the release of the toll-free number. I would also given another time in the night last night and that did not occur. We understand there are some specific release codes that were to be entered before the toll-free numbers are to be released. My understanding is that those release codes have been entered. Forex is coming up tonight [Thursday] at around 11 pm EST. It is a major deal with new currencies and new rates showing up on the screens.

6-7-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...We know that there is information suggesting we are just about ready for everything to go...The President wants everything to be right as this is released, but as far as we know from our top banking sources today and I mean top, that there doesn’t appear to be anything else that needs to be done. I heard information that suggests we could be in really good shape before lunch time tomorrow [Friday]. So, we will see. We understand right now everything is available to begin. It is all coming together. ...I would not be surprised by lunchtime tomorrow [Friday] we have what it is what we are looking for.

6-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ It has been a great news day. Very upbeat!

6-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news today is all very good. Iraq seems to be moving ahead in all fronts. They are now re-building their electric grid. The US under mobile is coming in to build refineries. Trump has beefed up military support to help prevent an ISIS re-insurgence. Mahdi has said he has candidates for his cabinet and they will be voted on very soon. He does plan to complete his cabinet by the end of June after the holiday (holy day). Meanwhile the Eid al-Fitr holiday continues in Iraq. The ‘Financial Management Law” is passed and...Like the financial committee has told us this is the law the CBI needs to go ahead with the project to delete the zeros and reform the currency (which includes reinstating it back to the currency exchanges so it can openly trade once again). We still wait and watch.

6-6-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 IRAQI TV IS BROADCASTING PRIME MINISTER MAHDI RESIGNS HIS POSITION STATING THAT HE COULD NOT COMPLETE HIS CABINET DUE TO POLITICAL DIFFERENCES.

6-6-2019 Intel Guru EagleOne2025 [via PDK] ...WE WAIT AND SEE. HOPE AND PRAY FOR THE RELEASE. IT IS A PROCESS. THE TOP PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE. THERE WAS ALOT OF MOVEMENT AT HIGH LEVELS. I HAVE NOT CONFIRM YET BUT THERE WAS A SECURITY ISSUE. WE ARE STILL MOVING ALONG. WE ARE STILL IN A GOOD WINDOW. ...EVERYTHING IS READY AND HIGH ALERT...ALL WE NEED TO DO IS GET TO BANK...

6-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I personally think this is the quiet before the storm…or maybe we are in the eye of the storm…Our homeland security contacts were positive we were going to see it yesterday...No idea what the delay was yesterday…There is high expectations for today still from everyone I have talked to. Some banking contacts have told me that screens are acting crazy today on the currency side of it...rates flashing on and off…I have not seen any of this myself. So this is second hand rumors…maybe a good sign...we really hope for big news today.

6-6-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 IT'S DONE...IT'S FINISHED...THE RV IS ON ITS' WAY...NO MORE TALKIN'-NO MORE TESTIN'...BRING IT ON ALREADY!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's