Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-22-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:02 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-22-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "The main thing that is achieved is the stability of the exchange rate and the reduction of the gap between the official price of the US dollar and the parallel price, which is a basic objective of the monetary policy and the implementation of the policies of re-confidence in the banking transactions of Iraqi bankswith Arab banks" They are clearly laying out what they are doing in regards to reforms and future actions in regard to the IQD exchange rate. They are going to cease the auctions as we have noted over the last few days. They say...that they are to reduce the gap between the official price of the Dollar and the parallel price...imo.

6-22-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Any news out of Iraq?] My contacts there are a diplomat with the ministry and a contractor from Australia – they say that they have been sitting waiting for their notification for 3 and a half weeks - they do believe its this week...they tell me to look for Iraq cabinet being fully seated-then the new rate will announce right after that.

6-22-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi MP says plans to discuss completing PM's cabinet in today's meeting of Parliament have been postponed since the government has not sent the list of nominees.

6-22-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin No completion of the cabinet...I'm not surprised. The entire area is too unstable.

6-21-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Parliament votes Saturday to complete the cabin and terminate the agency positions" Quote: "The House of Representatives, next Saturday, its regular session. The agenda includes the completion of the vote on the cabinet and special grades and the end of the file of the state administration by proxy." This is huge if accurate.

6-21-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Saturday's agenda includes cabinet vote and special ratings" IN THE AGENDA...IN PRINT...PARLIAMENT WILL VOTES SAT TO COMPLETE THE CABIN [CABINET]...IT WILL START AT 11AM IRAQI TIME..

6-21-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I really feel this is the last broke weekend for us all. I feel this one is it...no excuses…no delays…just hearing only positive news today. ...We feel that 800 numbers are fair game anytime this weekend. Expecting a lot of things will be happening on Sunday. I am hearing we will be at the banks after 2pm Monday...

6-21-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...this is going to be a magical 3 day weekend...All my guys say they are staging everything this weekend for a go on Monday...[What are your opinions on rates.] I am hearing 2.20-2.25 for dong...Based on what Im hearing...the street rate for dinar should around 3.92 - $3.96 with a rate in the US maybe $4 - $6 for dinar...this is my opinion.

6-21-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CBI MEETS IT’S CURRENCY GOALS FOR PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS" Quote: "The Central Bank in 2011 put forward a project to delete the zeros for the structure of the currency, which the bank considered it would transfer Iraq from the country of trillions to billions..." This...is the connection and proof that the reduction of dinars down to 39 trillion is the effort of the project to delete the zeros. ...They tried many aspects to get the larger 3 zero notes off the streets. ...It was not until they introduced the electronic banking and Key cards the this finally became a reality. ...This has got to be the tenth time already they told us this in articles.

6-21-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...So the banks now are taking these large three zero notes and buying the smaller category notes. Are they also buying the coins. Yes, I believe the CBI is now issuing also the coins but not in massive distribution as of yet. The banks are buying them and they do plan to use them very soon. ...I got to tell you Iraq is planning some HUGE change in their currency in the near future. ...I still think that new CBI target is now the end of June when the supplemental budget and the rest of the govt will be formed...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's