Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-13-12 updated again

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-13-12 updated again

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:56 am

3-13-2012 *Delta ~Confirmation - we may see it this week!!! Some lower denoms to be likely be seen! 50, 100, 200 and 1 and 2 most likely but likely no coins at this time. Perhaps later this year. LOP - IT”S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! Iraq is going to REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY! NO LopSTERS!

3-13-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~There has been a lot of talk lately about progress being made with the HCL and reports that agreements have been reached on revenue sharing among the different regions in Iraq. All of these issues are being addressed this month and culminating at the Summit. This is the best chance we've ever had for an RV!

3-13-2012 *Mike ~You have the Arab Summit coming at the end of this month which is very important for Iraq to put on a good face...to make sure that they can present a country that is together...a country that has one vision to move forward...get the Arab countries to come together and invest. They need to make sure there government gets done and that they look like a government.

3-13-2012 *AngelQuest ~OTHERS DWELL ON IRAQ AND WHAT IT NEEDS BUT TRUST ME IRAQ IS A PUPPET AND THE REST OF THE WORLD IS NOT WAITING ON IRAQ BUT THE GLOBAL REALIGNMENT. IRAQ IS HINTING AND HAS BEEN THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE IT WITH THE INFO THEY ARE PUTTING OUT BUT...IT IS NOT WORKING JUST YET BUT MOVING THE BALL INTO THE COURT FOR THE FREE THROW

3-13-2012 *Poppy3 ~Final prepatory meeting finished today...The agenda will be announced and the schedule for the n/c [National Conference] is also to be announced tomorrow. Everything about the three main subjects has all been agreed upon at least the informtion that actually coming from their news media is saying so. Kuwait can aprove the release from chap 7 but they can't release. That is up to mr moon and panel at the un. All these meetings have been very needed...they are trying to do this right.

3-13-2012 *Blaino ~There are a handful of things that need to be completed and we have no control over the getting of them completed, so we have the same choice now as we have always had on this ride.... none but wait... so we wait. I DO have info that leads me to believe we are CLOSE.

3-13-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~ Implementing phase 2 of Iraq's currency reform, deleting the zeros and raising the exchange rate is the only remaining step to meet these requirements according to our sources. We've seen more of Iraq's debts forgiven recently in addition to what we saw last year with the Paris Club agreements which wrote off nearly 80%. We believe a bargaining chip they have been using is the revaluation of their currency with countries who have large holdings.

3-13-2012 *Fresh ~The news and intel is smoking hot Today. I'm...very excited to finally see they are moving forward with the smart cards for REAL this time.

3-13-2012 *Delta ~A week or two ago...contact got in touch with Shabibi. Dr. Shabibi told him they are going to do this before the Arab Summit. [from article]...The CBI in the coming days are going to be done. Today they promised that this is going to be done. Significant decrease in the value of the dollar against the dinar. The CBI and GOI are ready to go and they are running late! UN all saying same thing to get Iraq out of Chapter 7. Again on Iraiya TV Kuwait agreed to drop debt to finish everything. The borders to be reconciled! Huge! RV will likely be between .86 or a little over a dollar; we can only wait to see. Call came today...from...contact that Dr. Shabibi may possibly pull the trigger THIS WEEK!

3-13-2012 *8Ball ~I think the world will be watching tomorrow...[Maliki goes to Kuwait] Maliki will officially sign the declaration, Iraqi parliament will have to be formed which means the security ministers will have to be installed. I believe that the agreement may have to go through the Kuwaiti parliament...But with the Emir it maybe a straight shot. I believe that when Maliki signs we will see a flurry of activity...Emergency meetings, etc. CBI could be waiting for the nod...since we are at the 13th of March and the summit is 27th to 29th...not too many days left.

3-13-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Tomorrow Maliki visits Kuwait to resolve the remaining chapter 7 issues and agree on reparations which Kuwait will then use to invest back into Iraq. Ban Ki-moon (UN sec gen) has mobilized UN support for the democratic transitions in the ME and is going to be in attendance at the Summit on the 29th. We believe this is a great opportunity for Iraq to be released from chapter 7 and enter the WTO with full ascension. To become full members of the WTO article VI stipulates that a county must have a convertible currency.

3-13-2012 *Mike ~We Learned they are ready to discuss the agenda for the National Meeting. We know that the Natl Meeting needs to be done...My opinion is that in this National Meeting they are going to really come to the formation of their government and seeing how it is run...we've see glimpses of that...with articles...that They are starting to act and we are starting to see different people coming to the forefront. This is the precursor to this National Conference to get these players in place to move forward.

3-13-2012 *DinarWishes ~things are looking good and are progressing ...we dont know when this is gonna pop... We hope it is soon and think it is.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's