Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-12-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:57 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-12-2019 Intel Guru Delta MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY IN IRAQ SO CBI HAD 2 AUCTIONS BUT IT WAS STRANGE THAT FOR SUNDAY THE VOLUME WAS 0 AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I SEE THIS PATTERN...BUT FOR MONDAY THE VOLUME IS REGULAR NUMBERS...BANKS SUBMIT THEIR REQUEST FOR AUCTIONS IN ADVANCED SO WHAT DID THEY KNOW...CBI WILL SEND MEMO 24 HURS IN ADVANCED TO BANKS BEFORE RATE CHANGE...

7-12-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...What we are finding out is at the Redemption Centers they are having to reenter activation codes...they are doing that to get ready for everything to come down the pipe here. We got the Forex with established rates ready to drop in...The rates seem on the bank screens are updating. I do not know if they have changed over, but they were supposed to populate this morning and be on the screens this morning [Thursday]. Now, obviously they need to come in as new rates before we go in for exchanges. So, this is one of the things that has to happen. ...we do have some security issues...We know that security concerns today that were supposed to be pretty much handled...That is good news...we are set to go at any time. Now, with the security concerns basically taken care of, I think we can move forward. ...I think we are so close we are right on it. Some of the sources have been told to clam up...That is a good sign when that happens. ...I am excited we are getting closer and closer everyday with the hope that this doesn’t carry into the weekend...

7-12-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "MONETARY RESERVES WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ: CRISIS AFTER CRISIS" This article is nothing more than the CBI tooting its own whistle again. al-Allaq knows his days are over in the CBI and he is going to be replaced. He is the third generation proxy governor appointed by the Nori al-Maliki days of takeover in 2012. He does not have the expertise to handle the complexities and corruption of the CBI. He is going to be replace shortly. A new candidate has been already chosen.

7-11-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The central bank goes beyond the technical gap and the challenges of digital transformation" ...this one has my eye and big time. They are literally telling you they are ready to hit the pavement running. What timing. They are talking in International Standards and are at platform ready status in a fourth Axis... That has me scratching my head, but the implications are realm of going live with the currency, stocks, etc.. imo. ~ WOW~

7-11-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 SKR holders are receiving notifications of "funds availability" by the end of this week. Reportedly, banks have received permission to start setting appointments for SKR holders and "documented" high volume exchangers. Undocumented exchangers will "follow suit" afterwards. Of course, Time Will Tell if any of this is 100% accurate.

7-11-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Oil and gas laws: a crux of Erbil-Baghdad tension By Omar Moradi" Quote: "The lack of oil and gas federal legislation has been the root cause of problems between Erbil and Baghdad since the Iraqi constitution was approved in 2005. Now there is a government in Baghdad that has shown its desire to resolve these problems through dialogue, and the success of the new Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) cabinet depends on whether the oil and gas issue is resolved with Baghdad" IMO, the federal legislation contemplated by the foregoing article is "THE HCL". If the HCL law is a condition precedent or attendant to our liquidity event, then we are not there yet.

7-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...We appear to be in a holding pattern...for what? I do not know. I have no confirmations that anyone has spendable cash yet. Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate and a new value soon… [Did they kick the can again?] Wish I knew today...but the fact is it hasn’t happened and it has to happen.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's