Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-2-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:38 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-2-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana There's a lot of talk right now from the gurusphere... Article IV of the IMF, Article 140 with Iraq, HCL, Article VIII...The interesting thing about all this new Guru stuff out there? They are actually on the right path, for once... The IMF, GOI, and a few other sources are putting out some VERY high profile talk right now, and it's too hot to ignore. We all know I can't predict the date or the rate, so I won't try... but I'll say this again: It's too hot to ignore right now. I am REALLY looking forward to some further developments on the latest, because I can't remember the last time we had THIS much good stuff brewing all at the same time.

8-2-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling Question - "I understand Iraq slowed the currency auctions down does that effect their currency in any way and put pressure on the revalue?" Absolutely it does. And I don't think it's a coincidence that they've slowed the auctions down. They've shrunk their money supply...people are having problems buying currency in the United States. You can't get it. I know there's the hype and all of that too but people don't realize that Iraq is short in their currency. They probably have a little bit more to go. I really don't know because it's changed so much...

8-1-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [They’ve come a long way since their 1st election in 2005...they still have a long road ahead. Recent developments will help smooth out some of the rougher bumps in the road.] I think thy have a long road ahead BUT that is going to be the case regardless of when they change the value...

8-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff ...Last weekend you had a chance to see the IMF Article 4 consultation and inside of that it had comments about Iraq transitioning into Art. VIII and showing you how Iraq is currently under Art. VIII rules and guidelines per the IMF ...that's because Iraq's got training wheels on right now transitioning into Art. VIII and they have been at that step for at least a year now. And one of the key things you saw was that Iraq is under a single currency practice, MCP, which means they can only use 1 currency, their native currency, the Iraqi dinar.

8-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff ...The reconstruction from the war has been outstanding for over 1 1/2 yrs. ...because they can only use 1 currency to pay for it...the dinar. The reason they have not pushed forward & restarted reconstruction is simply because their currency is not internationally recognized... It's that simple...how can they pay outside contractors...to pay for it? ...They can't. They simply have to wait until it is internationally recognized which means they have to wait until the rate change occurs and their currency becomes internationally recognized.

8-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff ...I've got an article showing...how Iraq has engaged in a Memorandum of Understanding with the U.N. to do the reconstruction in liberated areas...So this is just more proof showing you were at the end of the ride... And remember Art. 140, which...some of it is giving restitution to the Kurdistan people/citizens ...there's money allocated for Art. 140 inside the 2019 budget. That shows you Iraq has full intentions of changing the rate this year, in 2019 not 2020.

8-1-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ At redemption centers my contacts are there and just twiddling their thumbs waiting for us all to exchange. Was unable to get in touch with people in Iraq which is unusual...so unable to find out about rumored new rates at street level there. [I was told 800 numbers after market close tonight.] That makes sense and goes with the intel I was told. [I heard Dong will rv at .42 cents.] I heard anywhere from .42 to $2+.

8-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 "International" is a theme that is permeating the air in Iraq. The citizens know. The contractors know. The budget knows... Internationalism is everywhere...the IMF came out and said they are Article VIII...Remember I told you they're overspending and to me it's an example that Iraq knows what they are about to do with their currency...March 20th Article "Parliament Finance Committee is moving in the current legislation session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policy in the country of Iraq in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation..." Evidence is everywhere...their goal was [is] to add value...

8-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IMF EXECUTIVE BOARD CONCLUDES 2019 ARTICLE IV CONSULTATION WITH IRAQ" this also is WOW news! This consultation was supposed to happen last Sept but was postponed due to not having the government fully in place. So now that we see this article on the results of it, we know that the IMF is satisfied with what government is formed and we can conclude for all practical purposes it is done...This is a very good indicator as to where we are. But is there anything else they need to get done? Also...they project such a high GDP in 2020? How will they accomplish this change in GDP without a real rate of their currency?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's