Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-6-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:52 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Everyone says I am crazy and being scammed] Warren Buffet bought a lot of Dinar and he doesn’t fall for scams. Reserves may have been a scam...we all fell for that...but the Dinar investment is definitely not a scam.

8-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready Everything is ready. This cannot/should not be held up any longer. Exchanges need to actually start now!

8-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Delete the zeros can mean one of two things...It's based on a country's economy and where their economy and where their inflation is at...some countries...had a poor economy with high inflation. So what they would do is replace larger notes with smaller notes and they don't change the rate. What they've essentially done is devalue the currency that eases inflation. That's one scenario. Second Scenario which is what the Iraq Central Bank has told us they're gonna do...

8-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff This is not my opinion. This is fact...what they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins. What they're gonna do is increase the exchange rate just as they told you on March 20th of this year...what that does is add value to the currency to give purchase power...that's how simple it is...they've also told us the two currencies will coexist together at the same time. Meaning a 25k note will maintain its value and a 25 note will maintain its value. They coexist together at an increased rate...

8-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Any updates from Wells Fargo getting the 800 #'s ?] This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready and that WF didn’t believe it…the boy who cried wolf kinda thing...WF didn’t believe it and wasn’t ready is what we heard. We are hearing they are ready today. [You don't seriously believe that this didn't happen cuz the banks weren't ready, do you?] That’s what they told us... I believe that it could have happened but it would only take a short time for the bank to get ready to go…maybe 12 hours tops...Do I believe that this caused a delay of days...no I do not.

8-5-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 [via PDK] ...AS I SAID IN MAY THERE WOULD BE THREE MAJOR WINDOWS I TOLD SEVERAL PEOPLE THOSE WINDOWS. I ALSO SAID THERE WOULD BE A CHANCE IN SOME OF THE OTHER SMALL WINDOWS. EARLY IN THE YEAR I TALKED ABOUT SOME SERIOUS EVENTS WOULD TAKE PLACE. I TALKED ABOUT SEE YOU IN SEPT - OCT. AND OVER THE 60 DAYS THERE WOULD BE SERIOUS EVENTS. ...AS I SAID I HOPE I AM WRONG ABOUT TIME FRAME. I HOPE WE ARE IN THE BANKS SOON.

8-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I have talked to a number of contacts there and Iraq is beyond ready to go...they are telling us every day they are ready to go…they are waiting on the rest of the world and desperately hope we hurry up because we are affecting their stability as a nation. [Does anything else need to be accomplished?] IMO they just need to say “go” and we are done. [...do you think today is the day?] It could be... I think they are setting the stage for it. My military sources are still saying anytime before Aug. 15th and banking contacts are saying it should be right now.

8-5-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Many of these stashes of currencies have been hidden for a very long time and are damaged and so the banks must have some standard to reject them. They will be turning them into the CBI and so they must follow the CBI. Folks this is a small indication but an important one that Iraq is getting ready to end the currency auctions and when they do we know they must use the Iraqi dinar for trade. When they do this they must raise the value and complete the project to delete the zeros. This is when we go to the bank and not before..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's