Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-11-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:21 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-11-2019 Newshound Guru future Article: "Informed sources suggest the replacement of the prime minister after the holiday" seems Mahdi is out the door...they want abadi to replace him...Seems Abadi is coming back wow...my prediction is we get a new [CBI] governor sworn in by Oct 1 and abadi comes in very soon...To me this is great news...thats when we may see this thing pop...finally.

8-11-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A new 2020 budget article is out today confirming the budget includes multiple sources of income instead of relying on oil. The World Bank is telling Iraq they are at a red line in spending on the budget calling for them to activate the private sector. One of the best performing currencies is the Egyptian pound with a 6.5% increase last period. We can only hope the Dinar performs better once they begin the float. Hopefully there's enough pressure on them to make the changes that are needed over the next few months.

8-11-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...current international accounting regulations would prevent the general concept of a huge overnight "revaluation". So unless you can show some changes to these regulations it would have to be taken that Kap [Guru Kaperoni] is right..

8-10-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn ...it does seem that the CBI is getting their stuff together now, at a good pace too, I guess (haven't seen the article) that they elected a new governor, we will see and what is his take of reforms. I also noticed that Kap [Guru Kaperoni] keeps talking about will Iraq have what it takes to get investor into Iraq. Well all I read lately is how companies are coming into Iraq or made agreements to come in. I don't think they will have a problem with investor, matter of fact this might be good for us due to they will already have the private sector setup before they increase the value of their currency. which is why I'm not sure Kaps thinking about starting out at were it is would hold up or not, time will tell... but IMO no one knows where it will start and how long it will take to get to where we can make money.

8-10-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...these were new employees that the CBI was hiring and they were there at the banquet...So I got a little bit curious, 60 to 80 employees...what they're doing is teaching these employees...these new 60, 70, 80 CBI employees are being trained on the transfer of money of the dinar outside of Iraq to other countries, to the private banks around the world that are linked up to the CBI's private banks...

8-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff ...This is the first year, 2019, that Iraq has ever set the stage or the rate change...everything that's been remaining and outstanding...is actually being completed...being completed right before our eyes. ...My target date is the weekend of September 21/22 for the rate change...IMO...we need to see the facts come into alignment for that.

8-10-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 [via PDK] AS I SAID BACK IN MAY THERE ARE THREE WINDOWS THE THIRD WINDOW IS SEPT.- OCT. THIS RV IS A WORLD WIDE EVENT...IT IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS. THE DAY AND HOUR IS REALLY UNKNOWN...

8-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready For being on the cusp of the RV, it is surprisingly quiet...

8-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick Keep, in mind...most, of the news now.. regarding, their currency reform...Is geared, toward...the Iraqis themselves...We, may not read and or hear, of...but...because you may or may not read of...does not mean, they are not moving forward... they are well beyond what you now read...They have, in fact...completed, all necessary line items to enact/implement their RD/ RV/ RI...

8-10-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 There are many meetings occurring inside Iraq with the Central Bank of Iraq and a lot of different agencies...we went to the Basil II celebration...When it was over with the CBI members...said, 'sure we'll answer some questions.' The first question had to deal with the International Exchange Department...whoa! This is a new department isn't it? What can you tell us about that CBI? And what did they say? The CBI said yes that International Department is coming very soon...under article XIV you sure as heck don't need that department at the CBI do you?...second question: You tell us that you're gonna add value to our currency, when? And the answer was total silence followed by a Cheshire Cat simile followed by the next question. There was no embarrassment...there was no shy confusion. There was a smile...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's