Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-15-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:57 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-15-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Kurdish delegation's visit to Baghdad will discuss the return of the region's share of the budget to 17 percent" So it looks like they are going to put this issue to bed finally!! I like the time line they have too. Seems to fit in line with all the education they have had on going. All the pressures from so many angles are noted that support that everyone is ready for them to completereforms and open up to the world by twining Baghdad and Kurdistan regions into one cohesive body working for all the common good. That time frame they give is immediately after Eid Al Adha... That time frame is upon us so very shortly. Eid is over this week our time... So, I am not in any hurry to poo poo this meeting. The timing of it is in my humble opinion to be right on schedule... A big window this weekend! imo.

8-15-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Is Trump doing all he can to help us.] Trump is the first President to want this reset…the first one not to actively stop it… In Iraq. No new value on the dinar yet. Nothing posted in the Gazette today. Still hearing the street rate is $3.91...Our contract rates should be about $2 higher.

8-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff The formation of the government...has everything to do with this and that's what the delay is...the number one thing...you want to keep your eyes on is the formation of the government. That's what's letting you know when you're reaching the finish line...Back on February 27th of this year Iraq had a key meeting called the National Meeting. All the members of government were present. One of the things they did was...celebrated being a brand new "unified" country...three days later on Saturday an article came out stating Iraq is now "unified"...back on that "five year delay" article from 2014 the CBI stressed that they would not delete the zeros until Iraq had political stability...making the formation of the government the linchpin to the rate change...

8-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We have read over and over again that they need to get the POS (point of sale) machines and ATMs (Automatic Teller Machines) up and running and most importantly for the citizens to use them. This is all part of the “project to delete the zeros”. So far, they have been very successful and are even currently paying almost 80% of the payrolls now to the citizens via electronic means. They want to soon get close to 95% by the end of the year. So the BIG push is on... Later yes, these cards can be used overseas or out of country to also conduct international business but they will need FOREX to determine the rate for the conversion...

8-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Can Iraq go without the GCR?] They can...it would only be an in-country RV because of the Gold treaty...That’s what Kuwait did…they kept it in-country and quiet for 10 days before it went international.

8-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Adam Montana [My personal belief is the corruption factor has to be eliminated and/or all previous crooks have to be dealt with.] Fact is, corruption exists and always will - yet progress still continues. We will never see a complete elimination of it, so the question becomes “what level of corruption will allow for the next progression?” I wholeheartedly believe Iraq has made enough progress in this area to allow an RV.

8-14-2019 Newshound Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Will the smaller denomination come out before the RI/RV? In my opinion, no...Banks are stocked and ready to go. Basically the day the rate changes the banks will have the drawers stocked ready to start passing them out. It's that simple. So no they are not going to come out ahead of time. They'll come out the same morning that the rate changes. It's all going to happen together at the same time...

8-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Again, I am telling everyone what is holding back the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. It is corruption and the fight to clean it up. It is also not having their constitution “fully” implemented. This is a necessity. While in this process the CBI proceeds to continue with the project to delete the zeros. Yes, we all know there much corruption even at the minor level but in Iraq it is also massive and the authorities are not going to let the dinar reinstate until this is settle to their satisfaction...

8-14-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We are at the end of Eid al-Adha, but that's not a holiday that brings business to a complete screeching halt like Ramadan. There is a lot of movement regarding the HCL... Article quote: "the committee did not address the discussion of the law of oil and gas, stressing the interest of the Committee on this subject and it will be a priority to legislate this law during the next phase." This Iraqi dinar RV really looks like it's in the final stages...

8-14-2019 Newshound Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Even though parliament isn't in session...can they still revalue the currency? The answer to that is yes and no. Let me tell you why it's yes. Technically there are laws in place. The CBI is completely autonomous from the government. They are a separate group, a separate structure. They do their own thing with the money. The government does their own thing with laws and legislation. BUT in this instance the CBI made it very clear they are seeking stability. That's why we're waiting on the formation of the government. Because of how much money has been stolen from the government. This is very important to Iraq to remove all the corruption and get a solid formed technocrat government in place...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's