Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-25-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-25-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Okay so let me go over this stage of the process to delete the zeros once more time... If the CBI program rate is .00083 then after they delete the zeros it will be .83 or 83 cents. They plan to first do this next step prior to the reinstatement. ...The new smaller category note of 25 will equalthe same rate as the 25,000 was. So 25 dinar note x .83 = $20.75 in USD. Now after this CBI program rate changes, Iraqi citizens can then take their 25,000 notes to the bank and turn them in. They will be worth 25,000 x .83 = $20,750.00 in USD.

9-25-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...these older 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the new smaller category notes. They will NOT be worthless even at a change to the program rate. Heck, even now they are not worthless. This is a bonified currency. As investors this first step does not mean much to us but does tell us there is no turning back unless they suddenly have massive inflation as a result of it. They probably won’t. So there will be waiting period to check for the inflation. My CBI contact told me it could be 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months. Who knows until they do the program rate change.

9-25-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the CBI laid out step-by-step-by-step of what they were going to do with monetary reform...they called them phases. There's three phases they said. Phase II according to our firefly came to an end Saturday. Phase III is about to commence...We are in the 4th week of September that's phase III. What happened yesterday started Phase III pretty much. Yesterday the CBI told the citizens, 'look, we plastered out everywhere - you need to be ready...'

9-24-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni If you knew anything about Iraq you would know the CBI is independent. To some degree monetary policy is the responsibility of the CBI. But that being said if there were going to remove the zeros off of the notes it would require Parliament approval ...in other words if they're going to LOP... Parliament would have to approve or pass a law. That is what these articles are talking about otherwise there would be no need if they were going to RV...the CBI simply could do it on its own.

9-24-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [So Parliament can go against the CBI and do that?] no...if the CBI wants to remove the zeros...LOP...they need Parliament approval to do so because it affects the entire country including globally. It is the same thing when you see other laws being passed in Iraq when the government comes forward and says Parliament needs to approve because it's significant, it affects the country a law is required to LOP. But I'm not saying they're going to LOP I'm saying that that is an option but a significant RV is not an option. You can also go look at any other countries including Middle East countries when they remove the zeros from the notes...LOP. They also had to pass a law to do so.

9-24-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...by the CBI's note count, what they needed in the market for the redenomination/revaluation...is already in circulation in Iraq's markets. Therefore a freeze of these 250, 500 and 1000 was imposed. The number of these denominations and value are where they need to be for the RD/RV and for the introduction of the new small category notes...In other words...we are ready to launch this sucker!

9-24-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I got an update from Isaac...in Zurich...tomorrow should be the day... I also have 2 other Europe contacts that expect full blown funding tomorrow morning. My contact who works on power plants and infrastructure in Iraq says no new rate as of yet...I am hearing ...that we should be moving by tomorrow...I heard that Dinar was in the $3.90 to $4 range street rate with the contract rate being a couple dollars higher possibly...for the Dong I am still hearing from .47 to $2.25...

9-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "China Energy Corporation: ready to rebuild infrastructure in Iraq " China. Iraqi infrastructure. This is getting hotter by the minute.

9-24-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad ...the XE converter that I check in all my videos. I did the exact same process and they've changed their format...in a process that appears it's getting ready so that you can actually exchange and use the Iraq currency like the other currencies on their site...It's got mid-market rates. Live rate. 1 USD = 1191. There's a transfer fee. But then right now it says, "Unfortunately we are not able to provide online money transfers from USD to IQD at this time." I've never see that before. That's an exciting change...

9-24-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I'm no longer looking at September. I'm looking ahead past September...yesterday an article came out saying that they're gonna replace current smaller categories in circulation. The 250s, the 500s, the 1000 denoms...has nothing to do with the rate change...the ones currently in circulation are getting worn out...If Iraq had intentions or planned to change the rate during the year 2019 do you still think they would be replacing the notes...? From my own opinion that could suggest to me that they might not have intentions of changing the rate during the year of 2019. That might suggest they have intentions of doing it during the year 2020...I'm gonna bring you everything...this isn't good or bad. This is the reality with this investment...we have to set our emotions aside in this...if we can't set our emotions aside we probably shouldn't be in this.

9-24-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO In this phase, since the education phase 2 is over, this phase is now to send to these banks the new small category notes. To teach them about these new small category notes. Ain't no body seen them...I think this is in process right now or it's been complete or it's about to start and I believe once that's done (it's only a one day class) that information is going to trickle down from the CBI to the bank echelon, to bank management, to tellers, and to the citizens...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's