Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc. Gurus 3-16-12 UPDATED

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc. Gurus 3-16-12 UPDATED

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 am

3-16-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~We are in the final stage of the Iraqi Dinar's restoration and if everything we have heard from contacts and news agencies is true, not only will Iraq be released from Chapter 7 soon, they will have a stable and competitive market-based financial system and a new exchange rate that represents the country's true wealth. At this stage we are looking for reports of an adjusted rate or basket of rates has reached the BIS, because that is the last step of this process. We're almost there.

3-16-2012 *Mike ~Defense Summit being held in Erbil two days before the Summit and we were hoping that we would have a Defense Minister that is not an acting Defense Minister before that....that still can happen...but it will more than likely be the last thing announced. Parliament in session on Sat and Sunday to get whatever they need to do to get it done...having problems getting everyone to show up..2/3 showing up...but they need everybody to show up.

3-16-2012 *BWM ~no matter how MUCH information we think we have from articles, intel or media we truly do NOT understand the scope of this event...you cannot fathom the level of misinformation that has purposely been distributed throughout the community...you must understand there are larger factors in play, some good, some not so good.

3-16-2012 *Doc ~Our optimism of the RV occurring prior to the summit is fading quickly. We base this on the fact that the key laws we need passed by Parliament to support the RV have not been addressed. There is no news coming out of Parliament that indicates our needed laws are on the agenda in the near term. In fact Parliament has several holidays and breaks scheduled in April to May. If we don't see these laws passed in next 3 to 4 weeks we maintain our best scenario is June with a back drop of September. All is simply not done. When it is, Shabibi will act accordingly.

3-16-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~The CBI has undergone a strategic and operational restructuring that is satisfactory to the IMF and will preserve the financial interests of the Iraq. Iraq's banking sector has been built from the ground up after decades of war and although there is still work to be done it is now modern and sound enough to handle phase 2 and will lead to the success of the project.

3-16-2012 *Guru Mike ~You can see how hard Shabibi's job is...Its part of the process that keeps continuing to happen. Dr Shabibi in no uncertain terms has come out and said there is very little counterfeiting going on...stop it with the articles...I've got records to show you in the banks...you are hurting the economy.

3-16-2012 *Doc ~We believe the report of Maliki striking a deal with Kuwait to be premature. There was an article that said as much and the next day an article denied Maliki inking the debt for boarder deal. The reports from yesterday suggested Maliki and company would continue talks with Kuwait after the summit. We have warned to not react to a single media release but weigh the composite of news over several days. The great news is all these articles are consistent in focusing on the fact everyone is on board for chapter 7 release is coming. We maintain Maliki is at least playing the game to get chapter 7 release by June.

3-16-2012 *Jonnywg ~it appears all is well and we are back into the normal processing...the delay is no more...we hope it ends soon.

3-16-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~Investors are pouring into Iraq. Negotiations are underway with Kuwaiti businessmen to establish a new bank in Iraq. Parliament is proposing to increase the value of the dinar in part by doing international currency deals through the sale of oil in dinars rather than USD. They are moving to force the world to deal in the dinar and making these moves in conjunction with other steps to reform their currency including raising their exchange rate.

3-16-2012 *Bulldog75 ~WE KNOW OUR PLANE IS GOING TO LAND. NO ONE CAN CONTROL DETAILS OF THE WIND SPEED, NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM DETAILS OR EXACT FLIGHT PLAN. THAT IS CLEAR AND SO ARE THE SKIES. WE SIMPLY CONTINUE TO HAVE PATIENCE AND WISDOM KNOWING THIS WILL COME TO FRUITION. THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR THE ECONOMY OF THE WORLD.

3-16-2012 *Bluwolf ~first off, all is done... there are no delays...it will just pop up any moment.

3-16-2012 *Jonnywg ~I DO NOT FEEL THE ORDINARY DINARHOLDERS ( ORDINARY vs. WHALES, COUNTRIES AND INSTITUTIONS) WILL EVER GET A HIGH RATE...BE THANKFUL AT PLUS OR MINUS $4...THIS WHAT MY OPINION IS AND I HOPE I AM WRONG.

3-16-2012 *Mike ~We talked about Talabani coming back to town, he's arrived...in good health with all his medical tests from the United States (wink wink) at least thats what he was telling us he was doing in the US. - we think there is some sort of medical issue with him, but he's back for what we think is going to be the National Meeting next week some time...they should announce it maybe over the weekend...All major parties are back in town.

3-16-2012 *Jonnywg THE LATEST FROM THE RV FRONT LINES ...ALL THE DETAILS ARE NOT IN AND AT THIS POINT I CANNOT SHARE MUCH ELSE, BUT WE ARE DELAYED IN THE PROCESSING OF THE RV...IT WILL RESUME LATER TODAY BUT IS ON HOLD AT THE PRESENT...OTHER WORLD MATTERS WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE...IT STILL IS POSITIVE AND IS DELAYED - NOT CANCELLED...AS MORE INFO COMES OUT I WILL COME BACK, BUT LITTLE CAN BE REVEALED AT THIS TIME.

3-16-2012 *Footforward ~I’ve been hearing good stuff for a long time. Just waiting...doesn’t get more thrilling then that right now. THIS WILL NOT GO INTO SEPT!!! PERIOD...when I explain why people are talking about sept, you will laugh. I don’t agree with anyone who says we are waiting on Iraq...it’s so far past that it’s not even funny. I know Iraq has done what they need to do.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's