Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-7-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:14 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Jeff ...is the dinar still a good investment to be invested in with everything happening? The answer IMO...is yes. Here's why. What I've been trying to strongly show you is that since roughly August, if Iraq didn't start getting thing done they would be very limited and restricted on what they were actually able to do going forward without a rate change. They're strongly showing that proof to you based ontheir actions and what they were actually able to do for the citizens...they were very limited on what they could do...the rate change is now waiting on the 2020 budget because that's where all the money's gonna be allocated from...everything's coming together...the dinar in my opinion is still a very good investment...we are still in a very good position...this whole investment is a process...

10-6-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...The so called brotherly neighbor has tentacles deep inside helping them selves to the cash cow called Currency Auctions. I don't disagree, there are things in the country that are and will be far from over. However, one hell of a good way to solve that is to stop the auctions, raise the value, which will provide jobs that will come from going international with a new internationally excepted currency. That will be the facilitator for global trade for the world which will in turn beget purchase power for the citizens, while they grow economically with the new jobs created from the positive effects of raising the value. imo.

10-6-2019 Newshound Guru Bloodloch There are somewhere between six and a dozen or more different factors that may influence exchange rates, depending upon who you are talking to. The money supply or currency issued is just one of them. Investor speculation, interest rate differentials, inflation rate differentials, gross domestic product, international investments, trade deals, and other factors all may come into play. At times it may seem like such determinations are more art than raw number-crunching science, or perhaps it's just whatever the central banks want it to be in order to achieve some global political agenda. Investopedia says, "... exchange rates are determined by numerous complex factors that often leave even the most experienced economists flummoxed... " I couldn't agree with them more.

10-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty In ministerial cabinet meeting, Iraqi PM Abdel-Mahdi makes promises to meet demands of protesters: corrupt officials to be held accountable, land & housing for those with low income, interest free loans, opening Army to volunteers.

10-6-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff They still have two major things to do before the rate can change. This is based on current facts. What I'm telling you can change through time but as where we're at right now with current facts - the two things remaining are they have to finish the formation of the government and approve the budget...then they can change the rate. That's exactly where we're at. The facts are unfolding right before your eyes...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's