Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-14-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-14-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Reveal the visit of a high Kurdish delegation to resolve the 2020 budget" Quote: "a high-level Kurdish delegation will arrive in the next few days to Baghdad to resolve the 2020 budget file." The theme we are seeing is noted, as in "days not weeks" ...They are clearly taking action now. The Sh#@ storm they went throughthis last week or so has the fire under the Camel now. Anyone seen now with out the good of the citizens, will not go over well. The trend has reforms front and center, as they know they have time lines for real issues that need(ed) to be addressed. ...Keep in mind the Citizens know that they have been told about NSCNs and Coins, Fils, etc. That would be something that would not go on deaf ears.. Everyone wants purchase power and that comes with the new small category notes, coins and fils. The descriptions of the real deal need to be shown, once they show them? imo.

10-14-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Articles and documents over the years and certainly there are documents...talk about raising the value but I don't think I've ever seen one where they said it would happen overnight...I do hope they raise the value I think that's in the best interest of Iraq but logically it's not possible to happen overnight. ...I don't know if it can go on Forex initially but interbanking is certainly the possibility, the CBI has stated that themselves that they are working towards that but we'll have to wait and see when they accept Article VIII what happens.

10-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready CBI has clear intention to implement the RV. Allaq has made that very plain... It is the folks profiting from the fiat currency systems of the world that have probably been the main holdup. I suspect the Chinese want the RV even more than us. They are probably not the hold up.

10-13-2019 Newshound Guru Whitelions ...I know the biggest problem is 99% of the people that got into this did it on the word or [of?] a quick payout and here we are still here but it will happen and fairly quick now...there is no going back now too much has and is being done but again to many people have pumped this now now that it very hard for people to just watch it unfold at the pace it needs to take to get it done right.

10-13-2019 Guest Guru Francis Albert ...IMO while the Oil Credits may be, and I believe are, an important factor. If they are an illusion, then that leaves no real avenue for U.S. to profit from the war..which was the whole point. ...All banks can and do monetize debt instruments. (create the dollars), and all currencies are debt instruments. So, if the banks so desired, they can make this work for Iraq with taking up to ten years for Iraq to pony up.

10-13-2019 Guest Guru Francis Albert All countries manipulate their currency. Value lowers when more is printed and value is raised when people have more confidence in the currency, which of course, has many factors affecting confidence. Well, if it goes on FOREX higher than the present rate, it will IMO trade up to $3.00 range fast...just not as dramatic as a classic RV. And I believe that is the scenario we'll see. Could be wrong, but don't think I am.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's