Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-16-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-16-2019 Intel Gurus Walkingstick & Frank26 ...IMO they have a date and they have a time to deliver the lower denoms. Yesterday they delivered a receipt. The only ting missing yesterday was the pictures and the descriptions of the lower denoms...I can't prove it to you...Does anyone want to bet me that they will see them [lower denoms] in the next week or so?

10-16-2019 Guest Guru Francis Albert I have no sources, just a pretty good understanding of finance, Central Banking etc. and there's no way one can objectively look at the actions of the CBI over the past few years and especially the past six months, and come to any other conclusion that there's currency reform underway in Iraq...everything they've done and are doing as we speak is just what investors in this want to see.

10-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ The new rate is not published today in the Gazette...they are still expecting the new rate at any time plus releasing the LD’s this week. [Is the dong still in the first basket?] I hear that the VND dong will absolutely still be in the first basket. [Does Chinese trade deal need to be done first?... before we get the 800 numbers?] I do not think so...I believe everything is done and signed that needs to be done and signed.

10-15-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ We are a different world today then we were when Kuwait RV’ed. At that time Kuwait had a 10 day in-country rate only before it was released t the rest of the world…..with the internet and fast communication today….i do not think the new rate can stay hidden.

10-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG According to this article... “The protests are back on the 25th of this month" The demonstrators identify 23 demands The demonstrator demands listed include: # 1) declare a real war on corruption and open all the files of corruption and with the help of specialized international bodies to issues of corruption and the enactment of the law where you (got) This. # 5) Cancellation of the currency auction and the adoption of free market policy.

10-15-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "The International Finance Corporation ( IFC ) has adopted the "Guide to Corporate Governance for Iraqi Banks" issued by the Central Bank of Iraq." This bank explains that the guide has been recognized, published globally and added to international and international regulations for the first time.

10-15-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...When Iraq talks about raising the value, they are talking about the monetary unit. All there articles are referring to the 3 zeros, a redenomination, and in any redenomination the monetary unit rises from one value to another. Floating the currency, although a possibility, is a tremendous gamble for an emerging economy. History has shown there is as much chance of it going down as up, Egypt being a classic example.

10-15-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ It’s a painful week as we are so close….on the edge of our seats again this week...Still hearing this is our week. I do not see any can kicking. Everything points to we are in the middle of the global Currency Reset. I think we are right on the edge of seeing what we all are waiting for. I think it’s processing and the reset will soon be out the door. We are right at the precipice. Still hearing they are educating the citizens in Iraq. They are still excited for tomorrow - Wed.to see a change in rate. I think there is a very good chance we could be at the banks by this weekend.

10-15-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...monetary reform has nothing to do with the protesting...The protesting is a tool to put pressure on the CBI and the GOI to get their act together. What does the GOI have to do? Get rid of the Iranians...What does the CBI have to do? Currency reform so the GOI can do economic reform. And where are we with the CBI? This close [Fingers pushed together]! ...this Monday, today, IMO the banks in Iraq today received the lower denoms. What did we need for the lower denoms to be put into the hands of the citizens? ...the pictures and the descriptions...Did you see the pictures and the descriptions...? No...But the CBI is going about their business...IMO the lower denoms were delivered. Do we know that for a fact? No...maybe tomorrow, or Wednesday or Thursday [Guru] Walkingstick's firm will get in touch with him...and they will tell him, 'yeah we got them' or 'no, we didn't get them.'...you're not going to see the lower denoms...1st we have to see the pictures and descriptions of these lower denoms. It's called the education and it's very essential to the lava flow...

10-15-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...with Kuwait when they revalued they didn't have everything 100% positioned. They were still in a little bit of disarray and upside down...Even when they did revalue, this was March 24, 1991 it was a Sunday, Kuwait didn't even have electricity 100% turned back on and they didn't even have computers ready to go at the banks. The day they did the rate change they were having to do paper transactions at the banks. So they were more disorganized back then. Let's now look at Iraq. Iraq is dotting every "I" and crossing every "T". They're making sure that everything is 100% positioned and prefect. Iraq has used this entire year to set the rate change for this...they're getting everything ready for the 2020 budget...so those are going to be the big difference between both Kuwait and Iraq...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's