Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-14-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:45 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Demonstrators in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad on Wednesday issued a statement calling for a million-strong demonstration on Friday Nov 15th and the dismissal of the government of "snipers" in reference to the government of Iraq and the shooting of innocent civilians. ...so here we sit and more than a month already of protesting. Like I told everyone the protestors are only going to get stronger and stronger as time passed if reforms are not completed according to their demands.

11-13-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO there is only so much time left for what I call a ‘receipts schedule’…watch once again but this time watch the reinstatement and the CBI travel at a much faster speed than we have ever seen…this receipt schedule is not a piece of paper. It’s a date. Were the lower denoms delivered? Oh, hell yes! IMO they were delivered…Allaq is still pounding for a suitable environment…watch the speed of return…

11-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [What happened to China taking over?] I think they are very much at the helm…but not completely taken over…they still need the US…. and that’s why things are moving now... At redemption centers…they are ramped up and expecting a long weekend of exchanging folks. I really think we are going to see it in the next few days at our level. Noone knows the exact date...all we can do is guess based on sources, intel and world news.

11-13-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The good news is that I see lots of good reasons to come back with more updates before next Wednesday... It looks like the protest situation is coming to a head, all while budgetary and other government issues are also moving forward. The US is putting pressure on Iraq to do something about the protests, which really means the US is putting pressure on Iraq to get their butts in gear...the Iraqis are grumbling about "US interference", but the fact of the matter is this: if the US is putting pressure on them, they are going to do something. And they are going to do something that moves Iraq in the direction we want, and it's not going to drag out forever. Personally, I see that as a positive sign and I'm looking forward to the next week... We are looking at a positive situation, friends. I'll be back with more as it develops - hopefully even before the weekend, if the rumors I'm hearing are correct. This can all come to a head very quickly.

11-13-2019 Intel Gurus Walkingstick & Frank26 A ultimatum has been issued. A warning to Mahdi from the United Nations…that within the next couple of days-weeks to meet all the demands of the protesters and stop firing on them because “daddy” is home. ‘Hey, elite Iranian forces make our day because our troops are watching every move you make as of now.’ …[Guru Walkingstick] You know who is asking the United Nations to do this? We are. No Sir. It’s the Iraqi people. [Guru] Frank you understand the importance of that? We’re not infidels we’re heroes. This is brilliant! …this is very unique because they are asking us to come into their country and that has not happened since God knows when…

11-13-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad ...parliament met on Sunday and passed new election laws…it lowers the age to be president down to 25 and lowered the number of house of representatives…they want to get the corrupt government [out]…There was still a lot of protesters blocking roads, blocking bridges. They’re still not happy. Nothing really happened to change their circumstances…There’s a lot in the dinar community that believe this revaluation is gonna happen any time now and that’s the key that these Iraq people are wanting and missing is some wealth. They’ve been stripped of everything since the war…if their currency was reinstated that would change everything…some people are saying November is a very good window for this to happen and they’ve met all the requirements so realistically it could happen any time…

11-13-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO an ultimatum has been given to Mahdi because as of Sunday United States troops are now in Iraq in strategic positions providing security. They are starting in the green zone and they are also protecting the banks in the green zone. They’re protecting the CBI. The troops are also doing one other thing. Protecting the citizens of Iraq…U.S. troops are looking at Mahdi. Looking at Mahdi’s forces to keep them in check…So he [Trump] moved the troops like a chess piece…Mahdi you had a chance and blew it. Now we’re going to give you one more chance. Give those people what they are asking for. NOW.

11-13-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff Article “Secretariat of Council of Ministers: Adding allocations for reform packages to the budget of 2020 without moving the doors” …I have an article that tells you the reforms are in the 2020 budget. That’s huge…remember most of the major reforms are post rate change steps…notice how I told you the rate cannot change until after the 2020 budget because of what’s inside of it. This is huge. I hope you’re seeing how important the 2020 budget is…they’re telling you from many different angles how important this budget is and how much post rate change money is inside the 2020 budget.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's