Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-25-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:33 pm

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-25-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [I believe we had considered waiting approx 72 days before exchanging the bulk of our dinar, thinking it might go up a bit more within this time. IYO, is this still the case, after the initial RI.] Based on new calculations...IMO I think it will happen faster than that…and the old rate of $3.86 will be higher now if we are adding in inflation to make it about $4+ …you will need to make your own decision of when to hold them and when to fold them.

11-25-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana When the RV is announced, and it will be announced at some point, I have always felt like it would take the world by surprise. They aren't going to give a "heads up", they aren't going to do anything to attract currency speculators. It's going to happen suddenly...I doubt "this week" is when we will see the RV announced, but that may be exactly why it IS announced this week!...

11-25-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Remember rate precedes new notes. That rate is imo in the 2019 Federal Budget for the 2020 Federal Budget... They have held the 2019 budget very tight thus far this year, and for good reason all this time now. Well, with Pence arriving unannounced shows that he had more on his mind than Turkey Dinner. In fact, it is more likely to be about large money and contracts that will benefit many and in short order. The Kurds were not to meet in Baghdad until or by the middle of next week. Well tomorrow is not the middle of next week. The green light was given for BOTH SIDES in regard to financial rights and entitlements!

11-24-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Pence gave the green light to the Kurds on the sale of oil without involving Baghdad" I don't believe this is an aside for not paying the 250,000 barrels a day to Baghdad. In fact it is above and beyond that amount that could be sold. This bodes very well for the Kurds and us as investors, as it will seal the agreement for the implementation of the 2019 Federal Budget Law that will usher in the 2020 Budget cycle to come (imo) that has the Kurdistan's Regional share of it inside.

11-24-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Pence has ushered in what appears to be the foundation for the final agreement set for tomorrow in Baghdad. Keep in mind the salaries that will need to be paid. We know they NSCN's (lower denoms) will need a rate prior to using them. They are said to be populated throughout Iraq now, as told by Alak that funds have moved in armored trucks in the very recent past. The 28th is the last payday of the month. It makes more sense to to me to pay them in a new rate with nscn's, than again paying them with a program rate.

11-24-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Are there particular banks that will exchange dinar once the rate is changed? …In our opinion the CBI has reached out internationally to private banks around the world to have an international relationship with them for the exchange process. IMO also the Central Bank of Iraq will have CBI banks in the United States of America where you can go in and exchange your currency and keep it as dinars. That would be fantastic if it is true. I think it is. Because that will help us in the process of ‘when to hold them and when to fold them…’

11-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I made a mention this week about Iraq being in a good place - my optimism continues. Every week, I read thousands of posts...This last week, I read one that hit me right in the chest... Quote: "... in hindsight, it makes perfect sense that we didn't have an RV before the people forcefully demanded change." ...I can't help but think how true it is. And how obvious! Iraq has made tons of progress. They were thrown into a dark hole when Saddam Hussein was removed. Their currency plummeted from a high value down to a lowly scrap..

11-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Then the country began to rebuild, ...and eventually the world recognized their progress with the official lifting of Chapter 7 sanctions. More progress has been made, hurdles have been cleared, and Iraq is nowhere near what it was in 2003. All along the path of this rebuilding, we've been watching and waiting for a major change. Not that the change from 4000:1 to the current 1190:1 isn't a "major change"...but it's not the "major" change they are capable of. It's not "the" change we are waiting for. It's not the change that we know is coming. As we look back on the last decade plus, with the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to see how and why they haven't RV'd yet. It's quite simple, really:

11-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Political players and parties have been able to manipulate the status quo, and profit from it. I would say it's fair to write down as fact that there are players in this situation that have worked specifically against the RV... because they were making money on the system as it was, and why would they change that?! Although tremendous ground has been covered in Iraq's journey back to prosperity, there have been people and groups that had a vested interest in seeing Iraq maintain the status quo (no RV), and keep the people impoverished. Hope is not lost, though. Far from it, in fact!

11-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The players and groups that have an interest in keeping the exchange rate as it is are not a huge group. The "bad" part of the Government of Iraq isn't the majority...And it appears that change is happening now. Since early October, there have been serious protests in Iraq, and the pressure has resulted in Iraq moving towards some changes that (in hindsight) have been necessary this whole time. A few of the "bad guys" aren't going to be happy, and they will put up some resistance still, but they will fall to the side and Iraq's currency will not stay in the "XXXX:1" range. The question has always been "when", not "if". Over the recent years, Iraq has been at a tipping point. SO CLOSE, all the time! In hindsight, what was needed is obvious. And it's happening right now.

11-24-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert If I was on a game show, and had to, "had to" give an answer, I would say .86 open on Forex. Well, I would not cash at that, as I believe it would move from there somewhat bullishly. (is that a word?)

11-24-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Trump sent Pence to Iraq today... You will find out soon who else he sent...I don’t believe there are coincidences... I believe timing is everything and there is a “time” scheduled” for them to do this.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's